By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One BC Fanfare [BC Database] "10 new titles for January. Titles will release when available from now on" - "BC is region free" - "Free multiplayer for 360 games played on One"

How are you liking the initial 104 BC list?

Love it! 83 24.41%

It's good, could be better 77 22.65%

Just OK 52 15.29%

Meh... 60 17.65%

I hate Xbone 19 5.59%

Just being nosy 49 14.41%

Total:340
Mr Puggsly said:

Great game, I may revisit it on X1 BC.

I'm curious to see how it will perform on X1. That game loaded faster and played better when running off a HDD versus disc. So maybe it'll benefit even more so from the faster loading of X1 BC.

YOu'd hope it would, then again Fable II for me back in my 360 days didn't feel like it took that long to load almst any level. Well maybe the spire section.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Fable II

Fable II, the best-selling action role-playing game, in which you take on the role of a Hero in the fully realised land of Albion. Play through an epic story, become the world’s greatest fighter, gunslinger or mage. Explore dozens of open, unique environments with your faithful dog. Make friends, fall in love and start a family. Meet hundreds of characters and face some very tough decisions. In Fable II, everything you do has a consequence.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 89
Gamewise Size: 8.4 GB
SKUs: Fable Trilogy Digital
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Chazore said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Great game, I may revisit it on X1 BC.

I'm curious to see how it will perform on X1. That game loaded faster and played better when running off a HDD versus disc. So maybe it'll benefit even more so from the faster loading of X1 BC.

YOu'd hope it would, then again Fable II for me back in my 360 days didn't feel like it took that long to load almst any level. Well maybe the spire section.

I played so much Fable 2, that it burned my DVD drive laser out. An origial core 360 that didn't RROD, but needed repair for something else. It blew my mind. The first game to ever burn a laser out in any of my consoles, that game was that good. That game was addicting. Especially the landlording. I bought Everything in that game. Every property possible. Now I can play it again without burning a laser out

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

pbroy said:

I played so much Fable 2, that it burned my DVD drive laser out. An origial core 360 that didn't RROD, but needed repair for something else. It blew my mind. The first game to ever burn a laser out in any of my consoles, that game was that good. That game was addicting. Especially the landlording. I bought Everything in that game. Every property possible. Now I can play it again without burning a laser out

I liked the first but the second game will just always have that special place in my gaming heart. I loved spending hours looking for those legendary weapons or dealing with the riddles towards gaining access within the talking doors and then of course I always did love having a good jig in various towns and serving a few pints before hitting the town =P.

Also that Queen balverine "children I bring you flesh" still sends shivers down the spine. I honestly hope MS talk or bring some BC titles to PC because I;d love to take the chance at playing Fable II once more.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Fallout 3

Vault-Tec engineers have worked around the clock on an interactive reproduction of Wasteland life for you to enjoy from the comfort of your own vault. Fallout 3 includes an expansive world, unique combat, shockingly realistic visuals, tons of player choice, and an incredible cast of dynamic characters. Every minute is a fight for survival against the terrors of the outside world – radiation, Super Mutants, and hostile mutated creatures. From Vault-Tec®, America’s First Choice in Post-Nuclear Simulation™.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 93
Gamewise Size: 6.22 GB
SKUs:
User BC Impressions:

Web BC Impression:

BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network

Feeding Frenzy

Take the plunge! You already know how much fun the Frenzy Coast can be, so go ahead and buy the FULL version now. Come on in… the water’s fine!

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 65
Gamewise Size: 587.21 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Feeding Frenzy 2

Chomp your way through an underwater mystery! Play solo or with friends to dodge predators and eat your way up the food chain to save the sea in this Feeding Frenzy sequel. Play wild, wacky Party Games. Stay alive in Time Attack! Sixty spectacular levels, brand-new fish and underwater scenes await!

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 65
Gamewise Size: 638.32 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Since the first Condemned: Criminal Origins is among the first 104 BC games I'm hoping it shows up for free on GWC eventually I still want to play that one since I played and finished the sequel.

Chris Hu said:
Since the first Condemned: Criminal Origins is among the first 104 BC games I'm hoping it shows up for free on GWC eventually I still want to play that one since I played and finished the sequel.

I do too. That game was so much fun. There was a part on there where i had to put the controller down for a few minutes. Scared me like crazy. 

TheSting said:
Chris Hu said:

I do too. That game was so much fun. There was a part on there where i had to put the controller down for a few minutes. Scared me like crazy. 

There were about the parts like that. My daughter used to love when I played horror games.  She asked me to play this one and she was loving it.  We got to a part with those mannequins and that was it for her! Ifi remember correctly, there was a part where we found some body parts that really got me, too. I think it was in a wall locker.