By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One BC Fanfare [BC Database] "10 new titles for January. Titles will release when available from now on" - "BC is region free" - "Free multiplayer for 360 games played on One"

How are you liking the initial 104 BC list?

Love it! 83 24.41%

It's good, could be better 77 22.65%

Just OK 52 15.29%

Meh... 60 17.65%

I hate Xbone 19 5.59%

Just being nosy 49 14.41%

Total:340

I didn't see the games at first. Then found a way to refresh the games. Sort it in a different way. The games should refresh and show up all the way to the right.

41 additional games added to my 12 from preview. It's on.... Let the downloading begin.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Looks like Fable III is already in the system. I got it when it was Gold, but it won't let me download it. I've heard others were able to get it.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Chris Hu said:
captain carot said:
For the moment i'll only be checking Mirrors Edge (disc title) and download Dirt 3.
Still playing Halo 5 and Forza 6 is far from finished.

Still busy with Forza Motorsport 6 also even though I got most of the achievements for it.   Working on the online ones now about 1/3 done.  Would be nice if a DLC track would show up for it next month.

First a new puppy and then the call of Halo. ^^

Both pretty time consuming right now. If it wasn't for the dog i'd have way more progress in Forza though.

BC:

Dirt 3 downloaded but not tried yet.

Mass Effect has some issues. But that game always had some issues. I think i finished it five times so far and i always had different issues except for some places that had the same problems every time. ^^

Mirrors Edge seems to work just fine. Picture quality seems to benefit slightly from the better scaling. I really mean slightly though.

captain carot said:
Chris Hu said:

Still busy with Forza Motorsport 6 also even though I got most of the achievements for it.   Working on the online ones now about 1/3 done.  Would be nice if a DLC track would show up for it next month.

First a new puppy and then the call of Halo. ^^

Both pretty time consuming right now. If it wasn't for the dog i'd have way more progress in Forza though.

BC:

Dirt 3 downloaded but not tried yet.

Mass Effect has some issues. But that game always had some issues. I think i finished it five times so far and i always had different issues except for some places that had the same problems every time. ^^

Mirrors Edge seems to work just fine. Picture quality seems to benefit slightly from the better scaling. I really mean slightly though.

I downloaded Dirt 3 on my 360 its actually pretty good almost done with the career mode already.

Gears of War 12/01/13

A Nightmare from Below. A Hero from Within. The planet lies in ruin - cities crumbling, Man’s greatest works fallen. Humanity is cornered, nowhere to run. The Locust Horde has risen, and they won’t stop coming. They won’t stop killing. The Coalition is desperate for soldiers. The sick, the wounded, the imprisoned are all that remain. An inmate named Marcus Fenix, once left to die, is now charged with keeping humanity alive. He can take comfort in but one fact: The human race isn’t extinct. Yet. Features - “Take cover and return fire!” with the intuitive one - button cover system to blind fire, evade, flank, and ultimately destroy the nightmarish Locust Horde. - Lead your ragtag squad as Marcus Fenix, or recruit a friend to play squadmate Dominic Santiago and complete the full cinematic campaign cooperatively - online or off. - Dominate online in Human vs. Locust squad - based multiplayer.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 94
Gamewise
Size: 7.37 GB
SKUs:
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network

Gears of War 2

Winter approaches. War rages on. Entire cities are sinking, swallowed by a new threat from below. Soon humanity will have nothing left to defend. Only one option remains: an all-out attack on the Locust Horde. • HD Gaming’s New Standard Innovative controls and unmatched intensity made Gears of War® one of the best-selling Xbox 360® games ever. Breakthrough advances in Unreal® Engine 3 raise the bar again. • A Blockbuster Experience Use enemies as shields, fight chainsaw duels, and discover new monsters, weapons, and vehicles in an emotional campaign of loss and retribution. • Explosive Xbox LIVE® Play The most visceral online shooter gets even better with a new party system, more co-op modes, and TrueSkill(TM) matchmaking.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace
Metacritic: 93
Gamewise Size: 7.06 GB
SKUs:
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Gears of War 3  12/01/13

“Gears of War 3” is the spectacular conclusion to one of the most memorable and celebrated sagas in videogames. Developed by Epic Games exclusively for Xbox 360, “Gears of War 3” plunges players into a harrowing tale of hope, survival and brotherhood. In “Gears of War 3,” players fight on as Marcus Fenix, the grizzled war hero and leader of Delta Squad. Eighteen months after the fall of the last human city, the war against the Locust rages on. Meanwhile, deep beneath the surface, a fearsome new threat is infecting the planet from within. With survivors scattered and civilization in ruins, time is running out for Marcus and his comrades as they fight to save the human race.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 91
Gamewise
Size: 8.24 GB
SKUs:
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Fired up Gears of War: Judgment for some Overrun..after playing Gears UE, 30fps was too much to handle 😣

Gears of War: Judgment 04/01/15

In the immediate aftermath of Emergence Day, the fate of the world rests on the shoulders of young COG lieutenant Damon Baird and his team - Kilo Squad. As the world of Sera is destroyed around them, Kilo must rise up, break the rules and take the fight to a horrifying new enemy in this blockbuster prequel to one of the most celebrated franchises in gaming history.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 79
Gamewise
Size: 7.93 GB
SKUs:

User BC Impressions:

KiigelHeart

Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Golden Axe (Delisted)

Three mighty heroes have a score to settle with the evil Death Adder in this classic action game. As a powerful fighter, a female amazon, or a mighty dwarf, you'll fight through Adder's henchman with weapon and magic attacks or ride the fearsome, fire-breathing dragon.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 68
Gamewise
Size: 616.43 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER