By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts WEEK ENDING 31 October 2015

Halo sold good but not as good as prior halo. By the way, any numbers from MS?

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
Halo sold good but not as good as prior halo. By the way, any numbers from MS?

Nope. Microsoft has stayed silent regarding Halo's numbers.

How do they count bundles in the UK? Are they tracking digital?

jlmurph2 said:
If digital doesn't make up for it then yeah, these numbers are super low. Which is a shame since it's the best Halo multiplayer since 2. Maybe people are holding off and observing how it runs after the months of disappointment from MCC. Should have great legs.

I think we can safely assume digital was a massive part of total sales.

Gooo WWE2K16!!!

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:

Bundles tracked, digital only purchases are not tracked unless the digital purchases are from a tracked source like Amazon.

I don't understand how people are so surprised about Halo numbers? Did people really think it could pull some kind of miracle? Things were completely different when Halo 3 released and hype was through the roof, a lot has happened and things have changed dramatically since then. The drop has been in the air for a long time.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Puppyroach said:

They count 1 retail copy of the game for each bundle sold... it is easy because they have the bundle data.

And no... they didn't track standalone digital sales... just bundled.

If this has no digital sales tracked I'm not surprised at all. Digital is pretty big on the one.

H3ADShOt3 said:
If this has no digital sales tracked I'm not surprised at all. Digital is pretty big on the one.

It is not big in any console.

Max 20% from last third-party reports.

I can even give the chance to you use 30% for Halo 5 and the sales are flop yet.