By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 5 is Fantastic!

Hynad said:

I don't mean to offend anyone here, but I would like to read the opinion of someone who isn't known to already love everything XBox...

Cause even though I was hoping this would be from someone who isn't XBox centric, I knew when I clicked that it wasn't going to be so.

Nothing really wrong with enjoying the game, but it's also not surprising to see someone who's known for enjoying everything XBox praising the game. And it the same vein, it's hard for me to consider this kind of input on the game as having an ounce of impartiality... :/

This.  it was obvious based on his post history that it didn't require to much for him to enjoy the game.  

Around the Network

Im gonna be playing it a week or 2.

As expected, AAA production values, and some great FPS gameplay elements. + the amazing soundtrack that often come with them. The thing is, that if you are not a fan already you will not be converted. I might play it one day IF it comes to PC one day, but until then this is not a system seller for me. But in all fairness, Halo never was one ( for me).

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:

As expected, AAA production values, and some great FPS gameplay elements. + the amazing soundtrack that often come with them. The thing is, that if you are not a fan already you will not be converted. I might play it one day IF it comes to PC one day, but until then this is not a system seller for me. But in all fairness, Halo never was one ( for me).

Actually I kinda think this mp can bring in new fans in a way that previous games in the series couldn't. Also feel that it can bring back fans that 4 pushed away.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I use my PLAYSTATION GOLD WIRELESS on my x1 and the sound is AMAZING IN HALO 5. It feels really good and sounds awesome. It just IMMERSES YOU IN THE UNIVERSE! I think its the best halo ever and im only on mission 3 on heroic only. Gonna play it again on Leg after i beat it heroic *aka ez mode

Around the Network
pokoko said:

I always forget that some people play Fallout as a TPS. 

Dude!

TPS is THE way to play Fallout.

Had my first multiplayer session yesterday and played for more than three hours straight. Only multiplayer, only showdown.

It is really different to the other Halos before, but very entertaining. Teamwork is so much more important now. I recommend you to start playing with a friend and try to run side by side.

The sounds are freaking awesome, so pump up the volume. To eleven even.
The aiming is much harder now than it was before. I like the mix between Mid / long distance weapons and the spray and pray guns. I CoD for example I feel like every gun is ultra precise no matter the distance. In Halo you won't see a chance if you want to frag people with a mp hundreds of meters away.

I like the BR and can handle it better than the DMR, but that is just me.
I have like a 1.2 KDR but I am working on it.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I cant comment on it as of yet as th damn thing took 5 hours to install due the wretched mandatory install feature, getting stuck at 88%.

Why this feature was necessary I'lll never understand, the way the 360 did it was finfor me.

I didn't even know it was out today! I was waiting for a day off so I could buy WWE 2K16. This changes everything!

Lafiel said:
I've watched the last few missions in a walkthrough, that's enough for me.

That's how I did for many games I didn't play last gen, especially for games which did not release on 360