By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 5 is Fantastic!

wth mine installed so fast. But I got it on monday via bestbuy. did they ship it out early to me? I have no idea when the release day is supposed to be.

BTW Just a fun fact i preordered this game from bestbuy 2 E3's ago! LONGEST preorder ever for me. but saved 35% when you buy 5 or more e3 games. That was an amazing deal.

Around the Network

Finished the game on heroic, will do legendary in co op with 4 friends. Took the game longer to install than to finish lol. That being said...... loved the game. Don't understand people complaining of lower textures as I don't stand around and look at rocks.

FallingTitan said:
Puppyroach said:
I am half way through the game now and the story is starting to pick up speed. How anyone who have played through Halo 4 and enjoyed it cannot follow the story in this game is beyond me. But then again, I am a Halo fan.

i love how you play as locke and see one side of the story and just when you have too many questions it switches to Master Chef and its answered.  I think this game is brilliant.

Completely agree. And they have really set this game up perfectly for the end of this trilogy.

I wish they (well, to all games that hide items!) Would have done a better job hiding the skulls, when they're as easy as they were it just feels a bit of a letdown to me, same for destiny, finding the ghosts was painfully easy most of the time.

Just once I'd like a game to hide things so well that it takes weeks or even months of community effort to find them all and/or solve puzzles to achieve it.

This game is addicting

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
I wish they (well, to all games that hide items!) Would have done a better job hiding the skulls, when they're as easy as they were it just feels a bit of a letdown to me, same for destiny, finding the ghosts was painfully easy most of the time.

Just once I'd like a game to hide things so well that it takes weeks or even months of community effort to find them all and/or solve puzzles to achieve it.

Like Halo 3? People actually had to look within the games code/assets to find one of the skulls. :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Tachikoma said:

Skulls should never take that long to find. Easter Eggs should. Hated that jumping bullshit in Halo 3

Halo 5 looks like another generic dudebro shooter with nice visuals to me,though i only watched a playtrough so i didnt experience the full thing.

Immersiveunreality said:
Halo 5 looks like another generic dudebro shooter with nice visuals to me,though i only watched a playtrough so i didnt experience the full thing.

There are so many mainstream arena shooters out there on consoles that's nauseating at this point. Specially ones with space marines, intergalactic story and unusual gameplay.

Also, they should stop making Indiana Jones spin off games as well... so generic.

Goatseye said:
Immersiveunreality said:

There are so many mainstream arena shooters out there on consoles that's nauseating at this point. Specially ones with space marines, intergalactic story and unusual gameplay.

Also, they should stop making Indiana Jones spin off games as well... so generic.

I miss the down to earth shooters where human beings are fragile things + emotional story instead of the cliche pewpew-explosion-get the chick-brofist ones.

I might just be getting old :p