By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Halo 5: Guardians Metacritic/review thread - Currently at 84 Meta

Tagged games:

Snoopy said:
BraLoD said:

So you want sites to start giving it higher scores because you don't like others giving it lower scores.

If a reviewer is giving a score to protect a game, he is clearly biased, and shouldn't even be a reviewer... but if it suits your case than that's fine, just not if it's against it, huh.

Oh boy.

I never said a 10/10 that is undeserved, I just want 10/10 scores period to protect from the inevitable "Shit, I need some money for rent today or I am forced out of my apartment, better give this game a 2/10 to get some cheap views

So how many 2/10 scores has Halo 5 right now?

Around the Network

Hey all!

Our review is live, along with our first ever video review:

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/261687/halo-5-guardians-xbox-one/

The game's good, real good.

Dan Carreras

WriterVGChartz.com
Founder of Caesoose Studios
TwitterFacebook
My game, Twixel, is now on Steam Greenlight, Android Store, and iOS!

I read the best multiplayer of the generation In a review that gives the game a 7.2-10 lol. How does that make sense.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:
I read the best multiplayer of the generation In a review that gives the game a 7.2-10 lol. How does that make sense.

Clicks mean money.

Halo on the slow decline

Around the Network
think-man said:
Halo on the slow decline

Well considering it's sitting at the same meta as Halo 4 ATM, slow decline indeed

think-man said:
Halo on the slow decline

Veeeery slow if it ends up on the same Meta as Halo 4 :).

OT: Hopefully it will climb somewhat more, since everyone seems to agree that this could be the multiplayer game to beat this generation so far.

I am not concerned with the length of the campaign since those complaing only seem to play on normal, which is the same as making the whole game injustice. I am, however, concerned that they might start to shift the game to Spartan Locke in Halo 6, and begin that transition in a big way this game. Master Chief is the very defintion of the mainline Halo games in my view.

Just caught up with Hunt the Truth Season 2. Some of the best voice acting I've ever heard. I bet this adds so much to Halo 5's story.

As a campaign-only Halo player, the complains are a bit disappointing, as the story doesn't seem to be as good as it was promised. The fact that the game heavily relies on lore and story content not found in previous games, and doesn't explain it (forcing you to rely on those outside sources instead of the games themselves) is terrible (if certain reviews that point this out are to be trusted).

I can understand expanding the lore outside the games, but the people like me who only play the games shouldn't be left hanging because of it. That's weak storytelling, as far as the games are concerned. As much as I love the game, Gears of War 3 pulled out the same thing and I wasn't happy.

Down to 86