By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Halo 5: Guardians Metacritic/review thread - Currently at 84 Meta

Tagged games:

Tachikoma said:
walsufnir said:

Of course not. How many games do you have which allow split-screen? And could you name them?

Cel Damage
Borderlands: Handsome Collection
Dynasty Warriors
PvZ: Garden Warfare
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO The Hobbit
Minecraft
Terraria
Diablo 3
Rocket league
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Mercenary Kings

Probably others too, sorry to break your stride and stuff.

Tachikoma is Aerys, who would've thought. The similarities were too obvious in posting style, shame on me for not recognizing it earlier.

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
walsufnir said:

Of course not. How many games do you have which allow split-screen? And could you name them?

Cel Damage
Borderlands: Handsome Collection
Dynasty Warriors
PvZ: Garden Warfare
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO The Hobbit
Minecraft
Terraria
Diablo 3
Rocket league
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Mercenary Kings

Probably others too, sorry to break your stride and stuff.

Wow, you know what games he owns? crazy. 

That's disappointing

walsufnir said:

Tachikoma is Aerys, who would've thought. The similarities were too obvious in posting style, shame on me for not recognizing it earlier.

NobleTeam360 said:

The point was "not the only one who likes split screen", I like split screen too, so I listed the games I own with split screen options.

It's a forum after all.

But hey, it's clear from your follow up reply, walsufnir, that you asked him to list games not out of curiosity, but because you conducted the question as a way to ridicule his opinion by pointing out a lack of games with the option.

So i guess me listing games that subverts that line of attack kinda ruins the plot, oh well, there are still plenty of games that feature the mode/option and its a feature I will be sad to see dissapear, I know how you feel about Aerys, and what your opinions are of his posts, you even underlined what you believe his intent was in this very thread, and you could be right on that, but also, you could be wrong, too.

Tachikoma said:
walsufnir said:

NobleTeam360 said:

The point was "not the only one who likes split screen", I like split screen too, so I listed the games I own with split screen options.

It's a forum after all.

I also like split-screen but that doesn't mean I will stop playing games who don't have split-screen as there aren't many games that feature it and it will be even less in the future.

Around the Network

That's too bad... 😩

(behind my very convincing show of concern, my heart secretly smiles. As if I was going to buy this game in the first place 👺 )

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
walsufnir said:
Tachikoma said:
walsufnir said:

NobleTeam360 said:

It's a forum after all.

I also like split-screen but that doesn't mean I will stop playing games who don't have split-screen as there aren't many games that feature it and it will be even less in the future.

Well, I don't really care about Halo 5 (I care about its sales and its impact on the market, but let's be honest, I'll most likely never play it), but I understand the points made about the lack of splitscreen. If Mario Kart 9 on NX (lol, new NX thread incoming?) doesn't have splitscreen, people will be pissed and it will get bad reviews. That's kind of the same for Halo : if all the previous games offered this possibility (I played only Halo 1 and 2 that way, so I don't know for the rest), and people liked it and it's not there anymore, it deserves to lose a few MC points because of it (or at least it's understandable). Even if other actual games do not offer splitscreen, on this Halo 5 is compared to the previous Halo games, not CoD or BF... 

I don't know, isn't 87 an excellent score? Why are so many people on the internet disappointed? I don't get it.

I'm not the biggest halo fan, but I might give this a try when I pick up an X1.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Wow the comments over at n4g at some of the lower scoring reviews for the game lol

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Wow the comments over at n4g at some of the lower scoring reviews for the game lol

n4g is like the youtube comments section without youtube.