By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Halo 5: Guardians Metacritic/review thread - Currently at 84 Meta

Tagged games:

iceland said:
Tachikoma said:

33 reviews so far, I think it'll fluctuate, eventually but only one point up or down, with 88 being a very slim possibility, and 85 or lower being a potential if some site decides to clickbait.

Lower than 85 is definitely possible, especially if a certain site reviews the game

87 now, ding ding ding I was spot on.
(updated title for you)

Around the Network
JNK said:
86..so its lower as destiny:the taken king. Dissapointment

cuz an expansion and actual games are reviewed with the same standards pls

I can understand being disappointed but that reason is silly

Scoring about what I expected. Disappointed to hear the campaign isn't as good as past Halo games. At least the multiplayer side of it is getting very positive remarks. So far, I haven't read a single bad thing about the multiplayer.
Not one single reviewer I've read has mentioned the soundtrack of the game.

I think a 90

Azzanation said:
I think a 90

A little late on the predictions dude, it has just about scraped 87 currently.

Around the Network

It's gonna be kind of sad if the game gets close to a 90 on metacritic or could have gotten a 90 but might be stopped by a click bait site giving it a low score on purpose or something.

Aerys said:
Well i guess Im not the only one who likes split screen

Of course not. How many games do you have which allow split-screen? And could you name them?

walsufnir said:
Aerys said:

Of course not. How many games do you have which allow split-screen? And could you name them?

*tumbleweed* jk

walsufnir said:
Aerys said:

Cel Damage
Borderlands: Handsome Collection
Dynasty Warriors
PvZ: Garden Warfare
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO The Hobbit
Minecraft
Terraria
Diablo 3
Rocket league
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Mercenary Kings

Probably others too, sorry to break your stride and stuff.

NobleTeam360 said:
walsufnir said:

*tumbleweed* jk

I didn't even expect an answer in the first place, to be honest. It's just a "I want to take a free hit on a game I won't buy on a console I don't own"-post.