By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Halo 5: Guardians Metacritic/review thread - Currently at 84 Meta

Tagged games:

Ka-pi96 said:
Wright said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Maybe some reviewers got mixed up and were playing Halo 2 without realising it despite being Halo veterans..no need to worry just yet

Impossibru, unless SJW has gone so deep in our lives, reviewers didn't notice Master Chief went black.

Well he doesn't really take his armour off much so maybe they thought he was black all along? :o

He isn't black :)

Around the Network

so ... what to expect? Halo going toward a 85 or, perhaps, it will rise to 87-88.

Pretty damn good, but it obvious that under 343, Halo will never surpass what Bungie was able to do with Halo 1/2/3.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Damn the XOne fans with the persistent downplay claims framing Sony fans & Halo 5 can't crack that 90 Metascore? Lmao even Forza had 88.

PotentHerbs said:
Damn the XOne fans with the persistent downplay claims framing Sony fans & Halo 5 can't crack that 90 Metascore? Lmao even Forza had 88.

Damn, a post attacking dozens of users on this site and saying there is persistent downplay, without further evidence? This site, man, this site...

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
PotentHerbs said:

Damn, a post attacking dozens of users on this site and saying there is persistent downplay, without further evidence? This site, man, this site...

Check any H5 thread.. doesn't change the fact it doesn't crack a 90 lol.

User moderated -RavenXtra

Ka-pi96 said:
PotentHerbs said:
walsufnir said:

And? Why is that important to you?

He is a funny guy who loves to laugh.

Ka-pi96 said:
PotentHerbs said:
walsufnir said:

I never said it sucked. It also reinforces a historical trend where Halo is falling in Metascore with 343i (MCC, 4 & 5 all below 90's.)

PotentHerbs said:

I never said it sucked. It also reinforces a historical trend where Halo is falling in Metascore with 343i (MCC, 4 & 5 all below 90's.)

2 games now creates historical trend? (MCC's bulk wasn't made by 343i).

I mean we're talking about 3-5 points here. Let's simmer down

Ka-pi96 said:
PotentHerbs said:
walsufnir said:

I laugh at Xbone's failures to suceed in comparison to PS4 as well. It makes me feel better about my choice of loyalty to my brand. It's important to me, because it makes me happy. Isn't that what we try to achieve in life? True happiness? 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence