By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Halo 5: Guardians Metacritic/review thread - Currently at 84 Meta

Tagged games:

pbroy said:

I laugh at Xbone's failures to suceed in comparison to PS4 as well. It makes me feel better about my choice of loyalty to my brand. It's important to me, because it makes me happy. Isn't that what we try to achieve in life? True happiness? 😐

I appreciate your honesty but damn, man, you need a new hobby.

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:

But it makes him happy...

Wright said:

But it makes him happy...

Still needs a new one!

Tachikoma said:
pbroy said:

I laugh at Xbone's failures to suceed in comparison to PS4 as well. It makes me feel better about my choice of loyalty to my brand. It's important to me, because it makes me happy. Isn't that what we try to achieve in life? True happiness? 😐

I personally don't think he was being sincere lol.

Bryank75 said:

The point is that Halo is supposedly Xbox ones vanguard exclusive. If it is just 3-5 points above the sony exclusives I mentioned, games that I have seen refered to "not AAA" by xbox people. Then all the fuss about xbox exclusives is really just a lot of hot air.

Really underwhelming...

Honestly, I'm confused on how metacritic relates to AAA or not, sounds like you're just baiting now. All the fuss is hot air because H5 didn't break 90 on MC?

Don't know what to say, you're free to have your opinion I guess....

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Jesus maybe both xbox fans and sony fans in here can give it a fucking rest already, anything over 80+ should be considered "good". My skype prediction was 88-90, it seems enough of a step up from what ive seen that my prediction didn't seem unreasonable, not sure what I predicted for the prediction league. But seriously its not as if getting a lower/higher number is going to magically make this game more fun/shit, its Halo, it looks great (even if I'm not really interested in Halo as much anymore) it looks like 343i didn't fuck it up and that's more important imo.

It seems important to many as Halo is the biggest game on the platform some see as an "enemy".

I think the game gets good scores as do other games, too. It just isn't high enough, for reasons which are as diverse as the user's opinions and perspective to this game and platform is.

I think it's somehow ridiculous as it is clear who is already winning this gen by a huge margin, yet still feel "unsafe" and are highly active when it comes to "mememe, I don't want to hear negatives about my system".

Wright said:
pbroy said:

Does it makes you aroused, too?

ohhhhh yeah..... 😉 almost as much as encoxada

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
iceland said:
Bryank75 said:

The point is that Halo is supposedly Xbox ones vanguard exclusive. If it is just 3-5 points above the sony exclusives I mentioned, games that I have seen refered to "not AAA" by xbox people. Then all the fuss about xbox exclusives is really just a lot of hot air.

Really underwhelming...

Honestly, I'm confused on how metacritic relates to AAA or not, sounds like you're just baiting now. All the fuss is hot air because H5 didn't break 90 on MC?

Don't know what to say, you're free to have your opinion I guess....

I am really not trying to bait anyone. 

Enjoy the game, I am sure it is an exciting time for Halo fans.

Who cares about the score on this one? It's a competently made Halo game, you already know if you want that or not. It's like the latest Assassin's Creed, there's nothing particularly wrong with it outside of the fact that it's more of the same. Nothing groundbreaking has been shown for it, but at the same time they didn't reduce the core aspects into something different.

Mid-80s is still very good for a console exclusive.