By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Halo 5: Guardians Metacritic/review thread - Currently at 84 Meta

Tagged games:

Close to Halo 4 and what I predicted. Seems great to me! I'm fairly certain Halo fans will find enjoyment and it'll sell amazingly even if the score is 1 point below the last game. But hey, I could be wrong.

(Plus there are many more reviews to come in so for all I know it could go up to H4's score.)

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

86 is good. 10 years ago that would be 90+. The standard to a Metacritic score has changed and people need to adjust.

And if you're not going to be constructive in this thread, gtfo. We do not need people in here playing the victim.

Tachikoma said:
pbroy said:

I laugh at Xbone's failures to suceed in comparison to PS4 as well. It makes me feel better about my choice of loyalty to my brand. It's important to me, because it makes me happy. Isn't that what we try to achieve in life? True happiness? 😐

I appreciate your honesty but damn, man, you need a new hobby.

I do have a new hobby. Watching TV. Thanks to Xbone, its made me even lazier too... The voice operation has spoiled me amd my TV watching experience. Now I've gained a few more lbs and my fingers look chubbier. Lack of pressing buttons has almost made them sausage like. 😩  Such a bad console all around for the industry.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Ka-pi96 said:
PotentHerbs said:
walsufnir said:

Damn, a post attacking dozens of users on this site and saying there is persistent downplay, without further evidence? This site, man, this site...

Check any H5 thread.. doesn't change the fact it doesn't crack a 90 lol.

And? Why is that important to you?

I'm sorry buy you have all lost your minds.   Since when is an 86 a bad score?

Guitarguy said:
Mid-80s is still very good for a console exclusive.

Can I know what you mean with that?

Around the Network
Sprash said:
Guitarguy said:

I think any Nintendo/Sony 'fanyboy' would be really happy with any exclusive game coming to their console of choice ending up with a mid-80s metacritic.

86 is a really good score. I was sort of expecting a better score than Halo 4, but I don't expect any Halo to score like the original trilogy anymore.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Sprash said:
Guitarguy said:

Well...he means Mid-80s is still very good for a console exclusive. Like, games that end up somewhere with 85 in meta are very good for an exclusive game.

Looks like it's off to a pretty good start. I'll go with 92

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Looks like it's off to a pretty good start. I'll go with 92

You're clearly sniffing some pencil dust or something

92 is like outta reach