By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2015 NPD Thread! Hardware estimates and software numbers up!

CosmicSex said:
Should be interesting. Seems like a forgone conclusion that PS4 won. But it really depends on how much. Lets not forget the Forza special addition was the highest ranked Xbox One on Amazon last month. I predicted a 1.67:1 ration spit for the PS4:XBO. We may see PS4 go back to + 1 million units over the Xbox One this month also.

Also, did anyone notice that he Star Wars bundle was ranked really high last month on Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2015-09/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_videogames_pg_1?ie=UTF8&pg=1#1

Amazon september month:

9 - PlayStation 4 500GB Console - Destiny: The Taken King Limited Edition Bundle

15 - PlayStation 4 500GB Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront Console

56 - Xbox One 1TB Console - Forza 6 Limited Edition Bundle

73 - PlayStation 4 500GB Console - The Last of Us Remastered Bundle

92 - Xbox One 500GB Console - Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle

95 - Xbox One 1TB Console - Madden NFL 16 Bundle

Around the Network

Tagging!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I know this is radical.. But i think vgchartz has undertracked the numbers..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

tag

Edit: This month is going to be a major victory for PS4 and the new price drop is killing Xbox one in October.... not even Halo 5 will help Microsoft unless they have a price cut of their own soon.

Tag, now we can see how much or how little SMM boosted hardware sales

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

tagging

Hiku said:
CosmicSex said:
Hiku said:

Maybe we can play some day. =p
Jun and Lars/Alisa ftw!

Jun/Asuka or Unknown/Angel

Oh yeah I played Angel too, just not as much. I think she has cool moves, but she's a bit lacking in the low attacks department.
Too bad Jun isn't back for T7, but Kazumi is looking really fun.

You have the game on PS3 I assume? Perhaps I'll send you a message some day and we can get some games in. Though I haven't played it in about 1,5 years.

My PS3 is sadly... out of commission.   Angel has low attacks, but zoning isn't the best with her. I am excited about Kazumi.   She looks totally boss with the 'Real' Tiger Uppercut lol.  I will probably get a PS3 this November when the fire deals start. 

Tag

Hiku said:
CosmicSex said:

My PS3 is sadly... out of commission.   Angel has low attacks, but zoning isn't the best with her. I am excited about Kazumi.   She looks totally boss with the 'Real' Tiger Uppercut lol.  I will probably get a PS3 this November when the fire deals start. 

That's too bad. =( Maybe we'll play T7 some day instead. I hope it's netcode is as good as TT2's. And yeah, she has lows, but they were relatively few and not so useful besides Hellsweep. Her lows, and limited tag assault combos were often cited as the reason for why pro Korean and Japanese players listed her at the bottom of the tier rankings.

http://media.eventhubs.com/images/2013/07/09_ttt2tier01.jpg

Though I always liked Devil Jin, so I had fun playing Angel as well, as they share some of the moves I like.

Yes, her tags were incredibly limited but they are so fantastic to pull off (I feel like I invinted some myself) the key was to tag her in, have her look pretty for a few seconds and then follow up with a juggle from your partner.  It did feel like you were dependant on your other fighter with her... and well, I like to smash folks with the swords... so yeah lol.  I would love to play T7 with you! :)

tagged