Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2015 NPD Thread! Hardware estimates and software numbers up!

Hiku said:
CosmicSex said:
Hiku said:

Maybe we can play some day. =p
Jun and Lars/Alisa ftw!

Jun/Asuka or Unknown/Angel

Oh yeah I played Angel too, just not as much. I think she has cool moves, but she's a bit lacking in the low attacks department.
Too bad Jun isn't back for T7, but Kazumi is looking really fun.

You have the game on PS3 I assume? Perhaps I'll send you a message some day and we can get some games in. Though I haven't played it in about 1,5 years.

My PS3 is sadly... out of commission.   Angel has low attacks, but zoning isn't the best with her. I am excited about Kazumi.   She looks totally boss with the 'Real' Tiger Uppercut lol.  I will probably get a PS3 this November when the fire deals start. 

Around the Network

Tag

CosmicSex said:

My PS3 is sadly... out of commission.   Angel has low attacks, but zoning isn't the best with her. I am excited about Kazumi.   She looks totally boss with the 'Real' Tiger Uppercut lol.  I will probably get a PS3 this November when the fire deals start. 

That's too bad. =( Maybe we'll play T7 some day instead. I hope it's netcode is as good as TT2's. And yeah, she has lows, but they were relatively few and not so useful besides Hellsweep. Her lows, and limited tag assault combos were often cited as the reason for why pro Korean and Japanese players listed her at the bottom of the tier rankings.

http://media.eventhubs.com/images/2013/07/09_ttt2tier01.jpg

Though I always liked Devil Jin, so I had fun playing Angel as well, as they share some of the moves I like.

Hiku said:
CosmicSex said:

That's too bad. =( Maybe we'll play T7 some day instead. I hope it's netcode is as good as TT2's. And yeah, she has lows, but they were relatively few and not so useful besides Hellsweep. Her lows, and limited tag assault combos were often cited as the reason for why pro Korean and Japanese players listed her at the bottom of the tier rankings.

http://media.eventhubs.com/images/2013/07/09_ttt2tier01.jpg

Though I always liked Devil Jin, so I had fun playing Angel as well, as they share some of the moves I like.

Yes, her tags were incredibly limited but they are so fantastic to pull off (I feel like I invinted some myself) the key was to tag her in, have her look pretty for a few seconds and then follow up with a juggle from your partner.  It did feel like you were dependant on your other fighter with her... and well, I like to smash folks with the swords... so yeah lol.  I would love to play T7 with you! :)

tagged

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
ethomaz said:
I'm confident Destiny: TTK can make it.

At the top? Nah, Fifa will beat it.

Is fifa even popular in the US? 

CosmicSex said:

Yes, her tags were incredibly limited but they are so fantastic to pull off (I feel like I invinted some myself) the key was to tag her in, have her look pretty for a few seconds and then follow up with a juggle from your partner.  It did feel like you were dependant on your other fighter with her... and well, I like to smash folks with the swords... so yeah lol.  I would love to play T7 with you! :)

Mhmm. They were limited, and worked ok with some characters, and less good with others.  But the ones she had felt oh so good to pull off. :)
If I'm still here when T7 comes out, I'll hit you up for some matches. :)

X1Gates said:
Teeqoz said:

At the top? Nah, Fifa will beat it.

Nah, Soccer is niche bro.

X1Gates said:

According to vgc, FIFA 15 sold 2,57M across all platforms in the US.
Not sure if that was one of the better selling FIFA games.

Boutros must post the VGC numbers in the OP to compare it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile