By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy XV director would like to work on a Zelda game

When did it became so hip to hate on final fantasy like if it was Call of Duty meets angry birds?

Around the Network
zero129 said:

All good points and in that case then such a ban is deserved. Im sorry for commenting on it originally without looking into the reason for the ban.

It's fine, i doubt anyone here (myself included) hasn't at one point or another done something similar.

zero129 said:
Valdath said:
When did it became so hip to hate on final fantasy like if it was Call of Duty meets angry birds?

Since FF13 took everything people like about FF games and took a dump on it?? and if that still wasnt enough they then decided we needed sequals to said games.. Only thing i can think of lol xD.

I personally quite liked FF13 (the battle system was pretty interesting when you ignored the nonsense), but i can understand why it gets a lot of hate. It did feel like a pretty big step backwards as far as world design goes, and given how important the worlds have always been to FF, that was a pretty big blow to the experience as a whole. It had nice art at least though :p

outlawauron said:
DevilRising said:
Why, so Link can have an anime haircut and an outfit made out of nothing but belts and zippers?

All joking aside, no thanks.

Yeah, I don't want my Link to look like a fairy! I mean, who wants to play with androgynous characters anyway. Need to keep that out of Zelda games.

To everyone hating on Tabata, I'd be surprised if any of you have actually played some of the games he's directed. How dare a third party be interested in Nintendo!

I'm the guy who wants Sega to keep making F-Zero games. 3rd party isn't a problem. Square taking years for games is.

A Final Fantasy x Zelda RPG wouldn't be that terrible of an idea. They gave Zelda to the Musou guys for Hyrule Warriors, so why not I say. It doesn't have to be a mainline Zelda it can be a spin-off.

Around the Network

FF XV combat mechanics were mediocre in my opinion, prefer if Zelda stays with Nintendo.