By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy XV director would like to work on a Zelda game

Nope, nope, nope.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Around the Network

Why, so Link can have an anime haircut and an outfit made out of nothing but belts and zippers?

All joking aside, no thanks.

zero129 said:
Cloudman said:
Woah, they should do that. A collab with SE and Ninten to make a Zelda game could be epic! x ) It worked with Ninten and Capcom.

It worked for Mario RPG: Legend of the seven Stars too!.

If by "worked" you mean "caused the development team to leave Squaresoft," then yes.

So they cancelled final fantasy crystal chronicles series to make a zelda rpg,I can see nintendo still wants to apeal to japanese gamers after hyrule warriors failed to do that.

Goodnightmoon said:

Yeah well, I´m sure they would make an awesome game graphic wise, but I like my Zelda games to be good as a whole ya know? And Zelda U artstyle alreay looks oustanding, I preffer that to the realistic look of FF Backstreetboys edition tbh.

User was moderated for this post - Zekkyou

I really have no idea how his statement could get him banned... wow.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Cloudman said:
Woah, they should do that. A collab with SE and Ninten to make a Zelda game could be epic! x ) It worked with Ninten and Capcom.

yeah, it's one I forgot that several people have mentioned. I feel silly now, haha..

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Justagamer said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Yeah well, I´m sure they would make an awesome game graphic wise, but I like my Zelda games to be good as a whole ya know? And Zelda U artstyle alreay looks oustanding, I preffer that to the realistic look of FF Backstreetboys edition tbh.

Trolling, obviously. Everyone knows they look more like N-Sync than the Backstreet Boys.

noname2200 said:
zero129 said:
Cloudman said:

If by "worked" you mean "caused the development team to leave Squaresoft," then yes.

Stealing away employees from rivals to make games exclusively for you is indeed good.

Alphadream makes good games.

They should steal some more from Square lolol, Monolith Soft and Alphadream isn't enough.

I would be ok with a "The Legend of Ganon" action rpg with puzzle elements.

noname2200 said:
Justagamer said:

Trolling, obviously. Everyone knows they look more like N-Sync than the Backstreet Boys.

Haha, that's pretty funny. 

Now, to have this guy on as a staff member helping develop a zelda? Why the hell not. A different game from final fantasy, he may come up with some fresh stuff and ideas to put on the table. I'd go for it.

Justagamer said:
Goodnightmoon said:

100% agree with you. 

That comment was nothing to be banned for, im sick about this type of moderation on this site. 

There is a select few that get away with things that would permaban anybody, and there is this. Mods have to take it easy and focus on the hard stuff.