By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy XV director would like to work on a Zelda game

Why not? They can work on a project at the same time as the Zelda team. But it needs to be a real Zelda game, not something like Triforce Heroes, ugh no...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
DevilRising said:
Why, so Link can have an anime haircut and an outfit made out of nothing but belts and zippers?

All joking aside, no thanks.

Yeah, I don't want my Link to look like a fairy! I mean, who wants to play with androgynous characters anyway. Need to keep that out of Zelda games.

To everyone hating on Tabata, I'd be surprised if any of you have actually played some of the games he's directed. How dare a third party be interested in Nintendo!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
DevilRising said:
Why, so Link can have an anime haircut and an outfit made out of nothing but belts and zippers?

Yeah, I don't want my Link to look like a fairy! I mean, who wants to play with androgynous characters anyway. Need to keep that out of Zelda games.

To everyone hating on Tabata, I'd be surprised if any of you have actually played some of the games he's directed. How dare a third party be interested in Nintendo!

Maybe that's because he takes so long to release games lol.

outlawauron said:
DevilRising said:

Third parties don't support Nintendo because they are evil!

*SE interested in making a Zelda game*

Stay away from Nintendo!

Samus Aran said:
outlawauron said:
DevilRising said:

He took over as Director of FF15 in late 2014. Hardly a valid complaint. He's also directed Crisis Core and Type 0.

Around the Network

I laugh everytime people use timeframe, as if the actual team was fast to develop a game.

outlawauron said:
Samus Aran said:
outlawauron said:
DevilRising said:

He took over as Director of FF15 in late 2014. Hardly a valid complaint. He's also directed Crisis Core and Type 0.

Not exactly the resume one needs to work as a director on Zelda games.

outlawauron said:

To everyone hating on Tabata, I'd be surprised if any of you have actually played some of the games he's directed.

Then I guess you're surprised now. (Seriously though, his previous games are not exactly - all - oscure rarities).

Tabata is not necessary for that game to happen. Zelda U is already pretty much in the same ballpark.

Also, not to be mean, but he still has to prove himself. All he has done so far were PSP games. Both leave something to be desired. One takes the excuse that its the mobile game design, but that is exactly why he has to prove himself with FFXV.

noname2200 said:
outlawauron said:

To everyone hating on Tabata, I'd be surprised if any of you have actually played some of the games he's directed.

Then I guess you're surprised now. (Seriously though, his previous games are not exactly - all - oscure rarities).

But you weren't hating on Tabata noname.