By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy XV director would like to work on a Zelda game

Typical people not understanding the situation with how FFXV came to be. If you're going to insult a game and its devs at least do some research and know what you're talking about next time. These posts are just sad.

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Did you even read the OP?

Yes I did. Just as he expressed the opinon of what he'd like to work on. I'm expressing an opinion that I would not like him to work on it. 

Really?  Cause this thread has nothing to do with Nomura.

Darc Requiem said:

Really, how dare fans say that they'd hate for Nomura to work on one of the most prestigious gaming franchises of all time.

Fuck that noise, amirite? Utter blasphemy to express opinion on a forum.

This thread isn't about Nomura. So yes, literally how dare you derail the thread by talking about someone completely irrelevant to the topic. The opinion being expressed is completely off topic.

Darc Requiem said:

Yes I did. Just as he expressed the opinon of what he'd like to work on. I'm expressing an opinion that I would not like him to work on it. 

In other words, "No, I didn't read the OP."

Darc Requiem said:
No keep Nomura away from LoZ. He's done enough damage to the Final Fantasy franchise.

What damage has Nomura done to the franchise?  

BTW,  Tabata is the director of FF XV not Nomura. 

Around the Network

Please, no. The most recent Final Fantasy games are awful. I know there is some hype for FF XV, but still ....

I'll pass. Thanks.

I could see it now,

The Legend of Zelda RPG: Legend of the Gold Rupee.
Directed by Hajime Tabata, assisted by Eiji Aonuma.
Co-developed by Monolith Soft and Square Enix.
Music by Yoko Shimomura and Koji Kondo.

I would gladly pay $60 for it.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Honestly, I'd have no problem if SE wanted to do a Zelda game with supervision from Nintendo. Not because I think the Zelda team is incapable but so that Nintendo doesn't have to allocate so much of their limited staff towards the completion of the next mainline Zelda as they are currently doing with Zelda U (if the rumors are to be believed). It would be nice if SE did the next mainline Zelda and while that's going on, Aonuma and his team could begin work on the next Zelda after that with the comfort and stability of an extra long development cycle. As an added bonus, it might go a long way towards strengthening Nintendo's relationship with SE closer to what it was during the 4th gen.

This thread isn't even about Square. The question asks what game one person would like to be a staff member on. Doesn't mean he'd be directing it and doesn't mean it would be a Square game. One person working inconsequentially on one game. That's the question.

Wow, I'm surprised at how many people are against this. : / I think this could be quite a cool combination.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread