By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy XV director would like to work on a Zelda game

Maybe they should do it, like they did on Super Mario RPG. :>

Around the Network

Actually I would be quite interested to see how that would pan out. I wouldn't disregard ideas from people of other old, successful and legendary franchises like Final Fantasy so easily, plus, him saying this is a good compliment towards the series itself.

well if he can make a zelda game, he should try first with a new IP cause all I see is cute rpgs with lame gameplay.

No keep Nomura away from LoZ. He's done enough damage to the Final Fantasy franchise.

It'd take over 10 years for it to come out, I wouldn't mind seeing Nintendo collaborate with them on a Zelda title though.

Around the Network

Also, many people are making comments directed at Nomura. This question was asked to Tabata. At least know who you're talking about before making petty, mean spirited jabs. "Taking 10 years to come out" and having characters that look like "backstreet boys" isn't relevant to the man being interviewed.

Really, how dare a game director say that he'd like to work on one of the most prestigious gaming franchises of all time.

Fuck that noise, amirite!? Utter blasphemy.

spemanig said:
Really, how dare a game director say that he'd like to work on one of the most prestigious gaming franchises of all time.

Fuck that noise, amirite!? Utter blasphemy.

Really, how dare fans say that they'd hate for Nomura to work on one of the most prestigious gaming franchises of all time.

Fuck that noise, amirite? Utter blasphemy to express opinion on a forum.

Darc Requiem said:
No keep Nomura away from LoZ. He's done enough damage to the Final Fantasy franchise.

Did you even read the OP?

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Darc Requiem said:

Did you even read the OP?

Yes I did. Just as he expressed the opinon of what he'd like to work on. I'm expressing an opinion that I would not like him to work on it.