By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your favourite Nintendo Console/Handheld?

Tagged games:

Favourite Nintendo Console/Handheld?

NES 9 4.27%

SNES 43 20.38%

N64 32 15.17%

GameCube 26 12.32%

Wii 10 4.74%

Wii U 44 20.85%

GB 4 1.90%

GBA 10 4.74%

NDS 16 7.58%

3DS 17 8.06%

Total:211

LoL @ Wii U leading in the poll. I honestly can't tell if that's due to people trolling the thread or if Nintendo fans are really that delusional about the console.

In any event, favorite Ninty console is the SNES followed by N64 and GC, and favorite handheld is the DS because it was also b/c with the GBA.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

SNES.

NightDragon83 said:
LoL @ Wii U leading in the poll. I honestly can't tell if that's due to people trolling the thread or if Nintendo fans are really that delusional about the console.

I'm pretty sure it's skewed a bit because of people messing around for the sake of it, but some people, myself included, genuinely like the Wii U so you can't count it out :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I can't have a favorite, I'm stuck b/w Gamecube and Wii and GBA.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Gameboy and gamecube

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

My greatest gaming memories were on Gameboy Advance. Well, maybe not the greatest but the most. I loved all the new IPs that came to be on GBA and Pokemon Sapphire made me one happy kid. I wish I could erase my memory of that game and go back to play it again.

SNES is definitely #2. Loved the JRPGS.

NightDragon83 said:

people have their own opinion.  i voted for Wii U rather than NES.  I didn't own an SNES, GC and N64. but i've played a ton on SNES and a few on N64.  So handhelds, Wii, NES, and Wii U. I'll pick the Wii U.  :)

NightDragon83 said:

Wii U is great Nintendo console with great Nintendo games, its nothing delusional about that. Personally for me it's better than Wii and probably best Nintendo home console after N64.

My favourite console is definitely N64 . So many great games and lots of good memories playing with friends.