Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your favourite Nintendo Console/Handheld?

Tagged games:

Favourite Nintendo Console/Handheld?

NES 9 4.27%

SNES 43 20.38%

N64 32 15.17%

GameCube 26 12.32%

Wii 10 4.74%

Wii U 44 20.85%

GB 4 1.90%

GBA 10 4.74%

NDS 16 7.58%

3DS 17 8.06%

Total:211

It's a tough call between DS and 3DS. Both have the awesome DS library, and it's hard to compare GBA and 3DS libraries. I voted 3DS because of VC, XL model and homebrew potential.

Around the Network

For me, nothing beats the DS. Countless hours racing my friends in Mario Kart and battling in Pokemon DP and HGSS, as well as a library pretty much unrivaled by anything else. Hell, even with all the hours sunk into it, there are still a ton of games for it that I want to get and several in my backlog. I could probably keep playing it till I'm 40 and not run out of games to play.

Home console: NES, followed closely by the SNES.

Handheld: DS Lite, followed by the GBA SP.

Gourmet said:
It's a tough call between DS and 3DS. Both have the awesome DS library, and it's hard to compare GBA and 3DS libraries. I voted 3DS because of VC, XL model and homebrew potential.

Lol, but with a flashcard, the NDS is really easier to use than homebrew, plus the DS also has as homebrew version that was never patched :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

twintail said:

GBA because of Advance Wars.
And NES because of Contra.

The rest of the systems are ok I guess.

love contra.  started with 30 lives, if I have a single death at stage 1, i reset the game and start over again. :D

Around the Network

LoL @ Wii U leading in the poll. I honestly can't tell if that's due to people trolling the thread or if Nintendo fans are really that delusional about the console.

In any event, favorite Ninty console is the SNES followed by N64 and GC, and favorite handheld is the DS because it was also b/c with the GBA.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

SNES.

Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / Xbox Live Tag: QUAKEcore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: (Ryzen 5 5600X(placeholder)/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/RTX 3060(placeholder)/Crucial 250GB SATA M.2+Corsair 1TB NVMe)

NightDragon83 said:
LoL @ Wii U leading in the poll. I honestly can't tell if that's due to people trolling the thread or if Nintendo fans are really that delusional about the console.

I'm pretty sure it's skewed a bit because of people messing around for the sake of it, but some people, myself included, genuinely like the Wii U so you can't count it out :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I can't have a favorite, I'm stuck b/w Gamecube and Wii and GBA.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Gameboy and gamecube

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS