By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can Anyone Else See What Phil Spencer Is Trying To Do?

KLXVER said:
kurasakiichimaru said:
Basically, Sony handed them the gun and MS shoot themselves on the foot is the better analogy.

Not really. More like and MS bought the gun, shot themselves in the foot, the Sony picked up the gun and shot them in the other...

More like the internet did it and booya. Sony just went the other direction and didn't bother call the 911. Lol

Around the Network

Its a conspiracy.

Goatseye said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

It's not his business. Unethical. Unprofessional.End of discussion.

You know what's unprofessional and unethical?

The video on how to share used videogames during E3 2013. On the light of when MS announced their X1 policies, Yoshida and the other weird guy with glasses, showed their true face.

And there are more of these type of "unethical" attitudes, towards MS and Nintendo coming from Sony execs.

How exactly was that unprofessional? Lol did you know that before that social media/xbox fans were also accusing SonyToo™ that they are gonna restrict used games too? It's just their way of informing people they are not gonna do it. Haha

I can't believe how easily people forget that Sony and MS are actually run by the same organization. That of course is being the Illuminati. Let's think about Playstation's seemingly harmless "shapes" on their buttons. X and Square, this is paying homage to the dark lord Phil himself and his demon pet known as the "XBOX". Then you got a Triangle and an circle, this is supposed to. This is supposed to be the all seeing eye. The current console, speculated to be the last of traditional consoles are the Playstation 4 and Xbox one. 4 and one, this is again the illuminati sneaky. This is obviously referring to the "FOR ONE NATION".

Need more evidence? The Vita means "life" but Sony has used it as a blood sacrifice to pledge allegiance to the Illuminati. This is a clear warning of the end of times coming soon. The Illuminati has given Phil mind control powers lately to move Xbox Ones, they need people to own both an XBox One and PS4 to launch the FOR ONE NATION operation. This is going to be a system update that flashes subliminal messages that will render people slaves to the Illuminati world order. This is all rumored to happen in the year 2020 aka the year of the vision for the all seeing eye.

Normchacho said:
Goatseye said:

The video on how to share used videogames during E3 2013. On the light of when MS announced their X1 policies, Yoshida and the other weird guy with glasses, showed their true face.

And there are more of these type of "unethical" attitudes, towards MS and Nintendo coming from Sony execs.

Exactley how was that unethical? I'd also like to see these other examples aswell.

How? Any self respecting official of a multi billion dollar company wouldn't make a sly video of that kind. But it's ingrained in them.

Sony Exec Calls Nintendo Products "Babysitting Tools"

Sony exec dismisses Nintendo DS as "irrelevant"

Sony Exec Teases Microsoft over Xbox Policy

Around the Network
kurasakiichimaru said:
Goatseye said:

How exactly was that unprofessional? Lol did you know that before that social media/xbox fans were also accusing SonyToo™ that they are gonna restrict used games too? It's just their way of informing people they are not gonna do it. Haha

Who are "fans" representative of? Officially? Oh... "Haha".

I think sony should do some kind of PR or ad campaign using Phil's comments about it. "Phil is so excited by a PS4 pricecut that he can't even stop talking about."

Iceland that is brilliant as your illuminati narrative fits hand in hand with my sexism narrative. Perhaps you'll join my group on Facebook entitled: "Xbox? More like Xboy! WAKE UP SHEEPLE"

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I think you are reading way to far into his words.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Goatseye said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

It's not his business. Unethical. Unprofessional.End of discussion.

If you say that is unethical then damn, every fucking company that have competition and say that they do something better is unethical, like 99% of the companys...

Pretty much. I would say 100%.