By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So now that we know Nintendo Directs will continue, will they show Zelda in the next one or?

When will Nintendo show Zelda U?

Next Direct 16 18.60%

A Jan direct after holidays 14 16.28%

A big event (Like The Game Awards) 36 41.86%

When they are ready'o'clock 20 23.26%

Total:86

Next time you see Zelda will be at the NX reveal. 

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Scisca said:
To tell the truth, the only thing from Nintendo that I'm waiting for is the NX. I want info on it asap.

And it better be a home console, more powerful than the PS4, with optional GamePad support and bc or with every single cool Wii U game getting ported. It has to support the Metroid Prime Trilogy as well. Upscaled to 1080p/60 fps would be perfect ;) Do it Ninty and I'll be back on board!!

You'd be surprised how good MPT still looks on a big HD TV.

I wouldn't, as I've played MP3 on my HD TV :P It looks ok, but a res bump wouldn't hurt it.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

I guess I could see them showing it at The Game Awards again, but I think they're gonna wait and just go all out with coverage next year for the 30th anniversary of the series.

Don't bet on it. They went through the year last year after E3 not showing anything until the Game Awards, and then after that, the next update they did regarding the game was the announcement of it getting delayed.
They want to save the title for a big announcement on a big stage, like this year's Game Awards or E3 2016, as their main title to show off on the floor.

Samus Aran said:
Cobretti2 said:
I hope not.

People need to stop with this Zelda obsession.

Every E3 event in the live chat people like ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA fucking you Nintendo where is ZELDA.

To me this behaviour makes no sense as Zelda is a GUARANTEED GAME. The amount they shwo before it releases due to people asking for it almost spoils the whole game. Don't people want some mystery left lol.

It has been announced we know it is coming, we seen some footage what more do we want lol? let the game wow you when you play it.

How about something new and nice from a collaborative effort with a 3nd party studio?

Pokken Tournament and Genei Ibun Roku #FE.

Now Nintendo needs to do a collaborative effort with a third party Western studio.

I said NEW. Already see that stuff we knwo about it. somehting new and western I agree

Around the Network

ther wont be a nintendo direct until december or next year.

I dont see Zelda U on next Direct, but again I have hard time thinking that whole year will pass without showing Zelda, my guess is The Game Awards like last year, but again there are chances that we want see Zelda this year at all.

I'd like that to happen, been dying for some new footage. Even artwork will do. However, I'm afraid we aren't going to see anything about it until next year's E3.

Cobretti2 said:
I hope not.

People need to stop with this Zelda obsession.

Every E3 event in the live chat people like ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA fucking you Nintendo where is ZELDA.

To me this behaviour makes no sense as Zelda is a GUARANTEED GAME. The amount they shwo before it releases due to people asking for it almost spoils the whole game. Don't people want some mystery left lol.

It has been announced we know it is coming, we seen some footage what more do we want lol? let the game wow you when you play it.

How about something new and nice from a collaborative effort with a 3nd party studio?

The sad part is that we have passed almost 4 years since Skyward Sword and we don't know anything about a new homeconsole Zelda aside of a 40 seconds teaser and a couple of minutes of off tv footage.

OT: Not going to happen this year, at least not before TH is out.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I will go with a big event.