By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So now that we know Nintendo Directs will continue, will they show Zelda in the next one or?

When will Nintendo show Zelda U?

Next Direct 16 18.60%

A Jan direct after holidays 14 16.28%

A big event (Like The Game Awards) 36 41.86%

When they are ready'o'clock 20 23.26%

Total:86
TheWPCTraveler said:
Eh, Zelda: Tri Force Heroes is coming out soon, so I'd say they show that instead of Zelda U.

I have a short wish list of games, actually, for localization:
Rhythm Heaven: The Best+, Corpse Party 3DS Remake, Band Brothers P, that cat tower-defense game, everything Dragon Quest released in Japan for the 3DS, Girls Mode 3. And Super Robot Wars, but that'll never happen.

Seriously, Nintendo? Three first-party games are on that list.

I also want more third-party partnerships.
Valkyria Chronicles for Wii U would be nice.
...a Kancolle client or Flash support for the Wii U would also be nice, Nintendo! Especially if you bring it to the west...with concessions, of course. Like bringing Kancolle Kai to the Wii U alongside the client...heheheh.

And make the Fatal Frame studio work on Pokémon Snap, that ought to be interesting.

Exactly. If the direct comes out before that release, which I think they'll get one out they'll only be talking about one Zelda, and it'll be Tri-force Heroes.

If they do talk about Zelda U it won't be until after Tri-Force is release for sure.

Though I would love to be wrong and have them throw a video in my face tomorrow. But it'll probably be in December again.

Around the Network

Nah.. probally E3 reveal for NX console.