By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which is better? Futurama or the Simpsons

^ What the title says...

I'm Futurama all the way, even though both are great. 

Around the Network

The simpsons, and Im a young lad from england! lol j/k

mM

The Simpsons.

You would have to go with the longer series as they are both great. Simpsons it is, though I like Futurama personally.

That not even a question... the Simpsons of course... sure Futurama is great but comon... we are talking about the Simpsons here...

Around the Network

Futurama! I so loved that show. They all made me laugh my butt off, but some managed to make me cry at the same time (The one where he finds his dog's fossil and the one with his lucky clover for example)

EDIT: The Simpsons should have bailed out when they were on top. I remember a period where ever episode seemed like it was thrown together nonsensically just to fit the personnaliy of a guest star they had lined up. Worst example is the tennis episode with Pete Samprass, Agassi and the Williams sisters.

Futurama ftw.

The Simpsons. By far.

Futurama wouldn't be able to touch it (without the help of the fing-longer, of course).

See I think although the simpsons has offered more laughs over its like 20 seasons a lot of episodes, especially of late, have been hit or miss. However, Futurama was consistent all the way through the 4 series.

Futurama is how I contracted my rare and sexy disorder, "sex-lexia". Futurama FTW!