By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which is better? Futurama or the Simpsons

The Simpsons

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

Simpsons.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

I like The Simpsons better... Although I'd pick South Park over either of them.

south park and king of the hill... I think everyone forgot about KOTH.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Futurama over Simpsons, but my favorites are South Park, King of the Hill, and Drawn Together.

Around the Network

The Simpsons but usually I see a comparison between Family Guy and The Simpsons.

Do they even have Family Guy in Europe?

Simpsons, if Futurama went on for as long as simpsons the episodes would go stale too probably faster, but i have too many fond memories growing up watching simpsons to abandon it.

Simpsons! Doh!!!

Quote --->  about X360, MS made a BIG anti-piracy system, it is called 3RLs, or RRoD. I know a bunch of ppl afraid to open a X360 and void warrant because they will need it... 

simpsons up until the last 4 or 5 seasons which absolutley sucked

The Simpsons are that much better than Futurama, as Family Guy is better than American Dad. IMO

which is a lot better.
all great shows though.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.