By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which is better? Futurama or the Simpsons

cool48 said:
The Simpsons but usually I see a comparison between Family Guy and The Simpsons.

Do they even have Family Guy in Europe?

No we don't have family guy... What's a TV????????????

Of course we do, everyone in the world gets family guy, in fact it is probably more popular here than in america. In a british poll conducted by channel 4 it was rated as the 5th best cartoon ever.

Around the Network

Futurama had the better movie.

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

The Simpsons

Simpsons wins for more great seasons, though that's a technicality. 18 versus 4, odds are against Futurama. Though you can probably take only 24 episodes out of the last 8 seasons that were actually decent. Also, sorry Samuel, I'm lazy and never replied to your worst episode inquiry. I wouldn't dare speak it's name (And it's not the Principle and the Pauper)

For character driven Comedy, Simpsons has become a joke of what it once was. Futurama takes it.

For more geek humour, Futurama.

For legitimate social humour, Simpsons once were king of Family, despite what George Bush said. Futurama rarely has them.

Despite my love of Futurama, the Simpsons still takes the crown, but I'll use my: It's like looking at 2 pairs of very nice C cups. Does it matter?

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Futurama, Zim Invader and Scrubs FTW

<The Knight of The Doomeds>

Around the Network

Simpsons.
But Daria even more for the short time it lasted.

simpsons isnt funny anymore. but i would choose futruramma over it.

family guys PwNs simpsons south park american dad and futurama

Family guy over those two ... totally

and between Futurama and The simpsons ... i go with The Simpsons ... even though the last season haven't been too stellar :P

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Futurama. 

Simpsons FTW!!!!!!

Longest running prime time show ever!!!!
Most original as well.

South Park, Futurama, and Family Guy have all rehashed Simpson's ideas. Granted that's easy for Futurama as it is from same group, but...Simpon's FTW.