By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which is better? Futurama or the Simpsons

Simpsons.....only due to quantity, but Futurama is no slouch.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

the simpsons have lost its touch, its not as funny as it used to be. The older episodes are are the greatest. I really like futurama as well but i have to go with the simpsons

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Futurama.

Futurama

Both are my Favorites, followed closely by Family Guy...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

The Simpsons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

The one that inspired The Simpsons: Chavo del Ocho.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Futurama aswell, though If I was younger I would have chosen The Simpsons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Simpsoms the. friend of mine

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Futurama is much better. The Simpsons is limited by a more constrained reality, and has to make all kinds of sacrifices. Futurama can be as outlandish as the writers want. Zoidberg! Robot Nixon!