By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The PS2 has taught me something about the HD era.Rant.

Anfebious said:
Wow dude don't go raising your voice like that, you might upset the kids. Frankly I think your voice is ok, not everyone can be a macho man like me or you.

Having said that I didn't watch the whole video.

Hhhhah thing is i didnt raise my voice?!

but i will try to speak a bit softer  in future vids.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Goddamit, people sometimes exaggerate so much. Most games don't have a focus on online multiplayer, most games aren't broken at launch, and most games don't have overpriced DLC. Why is it so hard for people to realize this? You can't complain about gamers bitching about everything, when you are going about bitching about a problem that isn't even a fraction of the size of what you try to make it out to be.

PS2 is king. PS3 is good. PC is best. I blame illuminati.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

m0ney said:
PS2 is king. PS3 is good. PC is best. I blame illuminati.

Indeed whahha! well PC is meh bit okej.

My youtube gaming page.

Oh please, it's just some folks getting older and bored by new games. It's only natural. With me it started all the way back with the PS1 and N64. PS2 is already waaaaaay too modern for me and I don't like where the industry headed after the 90s. There were still good games and all, but never did I have as much fun with a console as with the SNES. Does that mean gaming went downhill after 1994? No, it just changed and delivered to a new generation. It's the same over and over again and in 20 years you will see YouTube Videos about how everything after the PS5 went to shit or something.

There is no objectivity in such things, it's all just subjective and as you get older, you will notice that you as a person change as well as your tastes. Things like online, multiplayer and so on are just some technological advances. You may like them or not, but it's part of the evolution of gaming. It doesn't mean that the games are better or worse than in the past.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

PS2 was the beginning of this hype machine and graphics and presentation over gameplay bullshit. You wanna point the finger somewhere, start there...

Trust me, 6th gen era was awesome.

I enjoyed ps2 games way more than ps3 games
Ps2 >ps3

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

I took a drink every time you said "Oh my God".

I'm dead now. Only my ghost remains to post on Vgchartz.

d21lewis said:
I took a drink every time you said "Oh my God".

I'm dead now. Only my ghost remains to post on Vgchartz.

And i dont even believe in God!  Hahahha

Happy drinking!  

Omg! 

My youtube gaming page.