By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 2.9 (PS3/PS4) spotted in a Linkedln account

well if it is a collection of the past games i would have bought it then kh3 but having never played kh im not going to jump into 3 by its slef

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
RenCutypoison said:

IDK it sounds like "almost KH3".

Given the bullet points you could be on to something, like a smaller ("1 episode" type of thing) game that bridges the story to 3. But the platforms kinda kill that theory, it'd be on XB1 instead of PS3. So I don't see what it could be other than a collection

Also there were so many "bridges to KH3" since KH2
Most likely "all you need before KH3 except Chi because it's too new to you filthy westerners, lol".

Kingdom Hearts is so complicated...

Kresnik said:
Teeqoz said:

Nah, Kingdom Hearts 4.3 (D)

Ha.

If it is 1.5 + 2.5 + DDD, does that mean they're saying DDD is minus 1.1 of a game?

-1.4 if my math is correct.

If that's KH 1&2 with all the extra content then that would actually be pretty cool, would be worth checking out to brush up on the story before the third game.

And well regarding platforms, if this is true, maybe Sony still has some sort of contract from way back that no version of KH 1&2 can appear on a non-PS console, if not then talk is cheap Phil.

Around the Network

I hope its a new game or 1.5+2.5+3D collection with a new mini epiosde that leads up to KH3.

I thought Nomura said 1.5 and 2.5 weren't coming to PS4...

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/08/03/no-plans-kingdom-hearts-remix-ps4-ports-according-franchise-director/

Maybe this is the secret game, what we have seen on that list in the video

Absolutely zero. Steam is where I get my indie games for $2.50 etc.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

I thought Nomura said 1.5 and 2.5 weren't coming to PS4...

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/08/03/no-plans-kingdom-hearts-remix-ps4-ports-according-franchise-director/

Notice they only said "1.5 and 2.5". They never said anything about a full compliation on one disc + DDD. PR is all about knowing how to word what you're saying. He absolutely never said that the remastered original games weren't in the works in some capacity.

For those saying "why PS3"? If this were true, everything they'd be working with for the PS4 would be based on the remaster they already did for the PS3. There would literally be zero reason not to release it on PS3 because the work is almost completely done except for the assumed addition of DDD, which I predict they'll just turn into a series of cutscenes anyways. I could be wrong since that doesn't seem like ten months of work, and we did get one of the handheld titles, you know, only the first one, made into a console experience. Though, to be fair, RE: CoM was made long before 1.5 and 2.5.

For those saying "why not XBO"? Well, for that, I'm pretty sure KH3 is only releasing on the XBO in the first place because SE recognizes that going multiplat on titles big in the west can equal more $$$. I don't think SE has any interest from really moving away from Sony though. They just recognize the benefit that can come from multiplats on their titles with more western than Japanese appeal (FF and KH, primarily). That doesn't mean they'll ever bring past entries over. I mean, Xbox isn't exactly flooded with old FF titles since the 360 got XIII.