By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 2.9 (PS3/PS4) spotted in a Linkedln account

jlmurph2 said:
imdagimp said:

Because the small sales are not worth the effort, see typ-o. Again a vetted insider alluded to this on Gaf.  There is not much audience on Xbox for this. I didn'y say bought one for it, but then you act surprised when you hear things like this, fact is you should not be. Xbox really is niche outside the US at this point. 

S-E Japan won't be supporting the XB1 after their obligation to ship KH3 and FFXV. Better get used to the idea.

I already know there's not much of an audience, who would know that better than an Xbox fan? The game should never have been on Xbox in the first place if they're obviously sending it out to drown.

You act like it would make a difference........nothing SE can do to make xbox fanbase buy these types of games. Too much of the bulk of it's user base is US centric as opposed to PS4 which has a good spread Worldwide.

Around the Network
imdagimp said:
jlmurph2 said:

I already know there's not much of an audience, who would know that better than an Xbox fan? The game should never have been on Xbox in the first place if they're obviously sending it out to drown.

You act like it would make a difference........nothing SE can do to make xbox fanbase buy these types of games. Too much of the bulk of it's user base is US centric as opposed to PS4 which has a good spread Worldwide.

They could release the earlier games of the series with the PS4 and PS3 versions.

jlmurph2 said:
imdagimp said:

They could release the earlier games of the series with the PS4 and PS3 versions.

But they are not because of obvious reasons, not worth the effort. Saying they could is ignoring the issue, I could quit my job tomorrow too, but I won't (Unlesss the lotto ticket comes through). You can sit their all day and ignore why this is happening, and saying they "Could", that's ignoring reality.

imdagimp said:
jlmurph2 said:

But they are not because of obvious reasons, not worth the effort. Saying they could is ignoring the issue, I could quit my job tomorrow too, but I won't (Unlesss the lotto ticket comes through). You can sit their all day and ignore why this is happening, and saying they "Could", that's ignoring reality.

It was more like they SHOULD. I'm not ignoring any reality by saying a franchise should somehow be playable on a console if a new entry is coming for the first time on said console. Phil Spencer has said the same thing.

@bold: Lol what does that have to do with anything?

jlmurph2 said:
imdagimp said:

It was more like they SHOULD. I'm not ignoring any reality by saying a franchise should somehow be playable on a console if a new entry is coming for the first time on said console. Phil Spencer has said the same thing.

They are a business, not fanboys, why should they? If it was worthwhile they would period. It is not a matter of should because you say so.

Around the Network
imdagimp said:
jlmurph2 said:

They are a business, not fanboys, why should they? If it was worthwhile they would period. It is not a matter of should because you say so.

I've already given reasons. Xbox is also a business, which is why I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Roronaa_chan said:
RenCutypoison said:

IDK it sounds like "almost KH3".

Given the bullet points you could be on to something, like a smaller ("1 episode" type of thing) game that bridges the story to 3. But the platforms kinda kill that theory, it'd be on XB1 instead of PS3. So I don't see what it could be other than a collection

Something like Ground Zeroes perhaps? 

Should have named it Kingdom Hears 2 9/10: The Final Repackagement (We promise!).

I hope it's a collection that includes 1.5 + 2.5 + DDD. If it releases on PS4 I would buy it for sure!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

A complete collection would be great, but seems unlikely given they separated them on last gen already. Whatever it is, I hope fhey change that awful name.