By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Game Would Make You Buy an NX at Launch?

outlawauron said:

A big budget Fire Emblem title would get me to jump in.

This, or a exclusive good Atlus games.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
An amazing third party exclusive.

If Nintendo still ends up releasing just the same typical Nintendo games and getting very little support like their past systems then Wii U will likely be my last Nintendo system I own.

Bayonetta 2 is an amazing third part exclusive JS. Hope Nintendo buys the rights to the IP :v

Monster hunter 5

Metroid, Zelda or Fire Emblem.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Samus Aran said:
Whatever Retro Studios is making.

Donkey Kong 3D?

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid V ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

FFXVI. (releasing b4 FFXV ofc)

Is it regen locked? Is it a handheld or a home console? Is it backwards compatible in anyway? There are to many variables to give a diffinative answer as to if i get it immediately, but as it stands i'll almost certainly get one at some point... the largest factor probably comes down to when it's launched. Ill next be in the uk in march. If its out then ill buy it.

XanderXT said:
Zappykins said:

Ha ha, well Endless Ocean is a more scientifically accurate game than Finding Nemo is a movie, but sure why not.

Throw Ellen in there for some comedy and it might be gold.  Maybe we could even learn to speak W-h-a-l-e. 

I want to speak whale!

Maybe we could all learn!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

MohammadBadir said:
Samus Aran said:
Whatever Retro Studios is making.

Donkey Kong 3D?

Nah, it's obviously Diddy Kong Racing 2!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---