By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Game Would Make You Buy an NX at Launch?

Anything that ambitious, Zelda, Metroid Prime etc. 1 game can't make me pick up a console let alone day 1, so there has to be other stuff on the horizon (Pikmin 4, Donkey Kong Racing etc)

Around the Network
Zappykins said:
XanderXT said:
Zappykins said:

Endless Ocean:  Imersion World.   I know it's not really a game per say, but I would love to go to a 3D world and play that game.   Imagine, being surrounded by all those fish, sharks, whales etc and just looking around everywhere.

You want to play Finding Nemo with sharks?

Ha ha, well Endless Ocean is a more scientifically accurate game than Finding Nemo is a movie, but sure why not.

Throw Ellen in there for some comedy and it might be gold.  Maybe we could even learn to speak W-h-a-l-e. 

I want to speak whale!

None. I will never buy a Nintendo console again.

The Wii was my farewell to the company.

Scisca said:

Nah. Nintendo can limit this by giving the NX a HDMI port that doesn't support such resolutions ;)

But honestly, this is all I want. Ninty, give us a console with a normal architecture, more powerful than the competition that's already 2 years old, add Wii/Wii U BC with WiiMote and GamePad compatibility, but a regular Pad being the standard controller and you have a deal.

And if you really want games that I'm interested in - Metroid Prime and a 2D one, SMG3, the new Zelda and jRPGs like Xenoblade.

You're setting yourself up for major disappointment if you still think, after two patents implying the NX will have a gamepad with a screen, that the NX won't have a gamepad with a screen.

The NX will have a gamepad with a screen, and it will be the standard controller.

F-Zero

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

At launch ? It would need to be the best game ever and I still highly doubt one game on it's own would do it.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

A big budget Fire Emblem title would get me to jump in.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Super Mario 64 Remake.
Mario Party 1-3 HD Collection
Mario Kart NX
Singleplayer 3D Mario Game..

He's one sexy plumber.

MohammadBadir said:
Metroid :|

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile