By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Game Would Make You Buy an NX at Launch?

Mother 4.

I wish. :(

Around the Network

New Zelda or great new Mario 3D or Mario 64 sequel, and we already know that there will not be new Zelda.

Here's a thought. If the NX trully is a hybrid between handheld and home console, the games made for it will have to work and play well on both. Aside from Nintendo's own IPs (that usually work well in both settings), which other franchises could work well on handheld and home console alike?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Here's a thought. If the NX trully is a hybrid between handheld and home console, the games made for it will have to work and play well on both. Aside from Nintendo's own IPs (that usually work well in both settings), which other franchises could work well on handheld and home console alike?

We already talk about that few times, and its possible. Especially because device like that could be on market along side with Wii U and 3DS and Nintendo wouldn't abandoned in same time with hybrid launch.

Miyamotoo said:
Darwinianevolution said:

We already talk about that few times, and its possible. Especially because device like that could be on market along side with Wii U and 3DS and Nintendo wouldn't abandoned in same time with hybrid launch.

I'm thinking on franchises that could work seamlessly on both handheld mode and console mode. RPGs would be perfect on both, but maybe FPS would not play as well on both modes.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Nothing. The only thing Ninty has for me is Zelda, and that will likely be a cross gen release.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

None. It's more about it not having a stupid controller, for me.

Crash Bandicoot meets Mario Bros.

Any Mario/Zelda/Paper Mario/Pikmin/Kid Icarus/Splatoon

Switch!!!