By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What were you playing 10 years ago?

Let's see, exactly 10 years ago today, was 3 days before my 9th birthday.
Back then, I was playing, Super Smash Bros. Melee., Pokemon Leaf Green, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, NBA Live 2003, All-Star Baseball 2002, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. I was pretty much all over my GameCube at that time.
Such a good system!

Around the Network

Besides Resident Evil 4.. Call of Duty 2.. That multiplayer.. Also Shadow the Hedgehog and since then I lost all hope for any future Sonic game..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I was playing the same game I'm playing now.

Paper Mario TTYD.

Halo 2, Super Smash Bros Melee, MK: Double Dash, BMX XXX (on the gamecube lol), Mortal Kombat Deception, Dead to Rights, KOTOR, NFL Street 2, Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles

June 2005: Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory, Jade Empire, GTA San Andreas
July 2005: Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil, Batman Begins, Destroy all Humans
August 2005: Tiger Woods (PSP), Psychonauts, Thief 3, Knights of the Old Republic 2
September 2005: Ridge Racer (PSP), Maniac Mansion Deluxe, Sam & Max Hit the Road
October 2005: Twisted Metal: Head-On (PSP), Dungeon Siege 2, Fahrenheit, F.E.A.R.

Around the Network

WWE Smackdown vs Raw

GBA - Golden Sun 1 & 2, Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Gamecube: Super Mario Sunshine, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (I think that is what the GC one was called)

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, Resident Evil 4, and Pokemon Emerald.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Pokemon and halo.

Emulated old Pokemon games.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.