By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What were you playing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I probably was play GTA San andreas on ps2, I was 12 years old by then. And you guys, what were you playing?

Around the Network

I was probably playing Mario Kart Double Dash, Smash Bros. Melee, or Pokemon Ruby. I was 6 back then.

10 years ago I never played a videogame and neither I knew what a Videogame was, in spring 2006 a friend of mine gifted me his Old GBA SP as well as Pokémon Emerald, I hope to get some good games for the occasion, but saddly  Federation Force will be on the store shelves at that time and it won't be a good reminder ç_ç. I was 6 at the time

That was actually my least active gaming stretch, just prior to going to college in 2006. I certainly wasn't playing any consoles at the time (was largely done with that generation, outside of a few games like Kessen II, Smuggler's Run 2, Medal of Honor etc that I played rarely)...

I think I was done with Diablo II by then and had moved on from most shooters... I'm guessing I was playing World of Warcraft (think I was done with FFXI and SWG by then), Europa Universalis III, and maybe something like Battlefield 1942.

Otherwise, I very much slumped in highschool as I had plenty of other distractions at the time.

Super Mario Advance 4 :3

Around the Network

Paper Mario TTYD, Counter Strike 1.6, Pokemon Emerald, Smash Bros Melee and Resident Evil 4!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

10 years ago I was probably playing some random games on my sister's GBA, even though I had no idea what I was even doing.

10 years ago the only game I played was PES (6, I think) at my friend's place on his PS2.
6 of us had day long tournaments consisting of playing a lot of games and smoking a lot of pot. I think we never finished a single tournament.

God of war II

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Tekken 5, Pokémon emerald, fire emblem the sacred stones, kingdom hearts chain of memories and kingdom hearts 1 probably one of my favourite years in gaming thinking back on it, I was 12 at the time.