By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What were you playing 10 years ago?

Halo and GTA San Andreas.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Most likely Star Ocean Til the End of Time. I spent a huge chunk of time getting all 300 battle trophies in that game. And if not that, probably San Andreas.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

A shit ton of SOCOM II on PS2 and a lot of Madden 06 on the OG Xbox.

Pinnacle of both franchises imho.

I was like 7 or 8 at the time so I was JUST getting into gaming and was playing Sonic Chaos... something on the Sega GameGear

I believe I had just finished up the original God of War on my friend's PS2 (played it a few months after launch), so probably Resident Evil 4 for the tenth time.

Around the Network

Ten years ago today? Probably nothing. I was waiting for the 360 to launch and was pretty much done with the 6th generation.

Metroid Prime 2, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, SSX3 and Runescape.

You know, good games. ;)

GTA San Andreas for the most part, with R&C: Going Commando, R&C: Up Your Arsenal, and WWE Smackdown vs Raw. I rented a lot on Blockbuster, so I lost count of the games I was playing. I remember renting Hitman: Contracts, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow and Mafia. I do remember getting into God of War and Prince of Persia due to my cousin. And I also remember playing what would become one of my favorite games ever: Resident Evil 4.

Jade Empire. That wrapped up things for original xbox for me.

Other than that i was not playing that many games in general back then.

Most likely SOCOM 2 or Ace Combat 5. Was hella addicted to both of those.