By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What were you playing 10 years ago?

Most likely World of Warcraft. Potentially Civ IV or Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Around the Network

I don't think I played much on consoles. Played Trackmania Sunrise on PC most of the time (and by that I mean 4 hours a day).

Most likely I was playing something like strangers wrath or republic commando (one of the best fps games ever IMO)

Edit: Almost forgot! I spent hours upon hours this year ten years ago on ninja gaiden black of course!

World of Warcraft.... damn game.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Hmmm most Xbox 360 Launch games or if that wasn't out then maybe halo,gun,gta San andreas

Around the Network
gergroy said:
I would never in a million years let my 12 year old kid play san adreas....

10 years ago I was working full time while going to college full time... so I wasn't really playing anything...

hahaha, and if I told you with 6 I played Resident Evil 1 and 2 and Silent Hill. My mother never really gave shit about it. And even before that with 4 i played Mortal Kombat 3 on SNES, not I could really call it playing. But I actually managed to finish RE 1, 2 and Silent Hill, I finished FF VII and Chrono Cross around 7. I liked RPGs the most because at the time it all was turn-based, i didn`t have enough coordination to play fighting or racing games.

I was most likely playing Crash Bandicoot: Warped. I was 6 back in '05.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mostly played Paper Mario TTYD since I was only 6

Melee, Pokemon Colosseum, RE4, Jedi Academy, Wario Land 4, Halo 1 PC. Just the few I can name.

Probably Gta san andreas, Super Smash bros or Mario Kart 64

We reap what we sow