By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie himself promoting Runbow on its last trailer

Skullwaker said:
AEGRO said:
Four Retail releases on this year and there is not a drought? Is this real life?

Right now there is not a drought. Currently. As in, the present. As well as the future.

There was absolutely a drought during the summer. 

This year has been Sahara like for the Wii U, i dont know what you are talking about.

The drought is super real.

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
This year has been Sahara like for the Wii U, i dont know what you are talking about.

Can you not read? There isn't a drought for the rest of the year. I've clearly laid this out for you.

The months prior to this point were absolutely a drought, I agree with that. But this has nothing to do with your post.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
AEGRO said:

Can you not read? There isn't a drought for the rest of the year. I've clearly laid this out for you.

The months prior to this point were absolutely a drought, I agree with that. But this has nothing to do with your post.

As of right now (September 4th 2015) the drought is still a reality.

Skullwaker said:
AEGRO said:

I've been coming to this site for about a year and decided to comment now. This is kind of one of those reasons. His/her statements are invalidated by the lack(or rather abundance) of facts and he clearly has some general of agenda that strays from OT's. Why still argue? Its not really worth anyone's time.

OT: Didn't expect to see this sort of advertisment directly from NOA for an indie/Nindie game. PAX really must have helped ring a standout response or something.

AEGRO said:
Four Retail releases on this year and there is not a drought? Is this real life?

Nope. Kirby came February Mario Party came March Splatoon May Yoshi June(or july) Devils Third August and Mario Maker next week. What does playstation have? the order and bloodborne?

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
As of right now (September 4th 2015) the drought is still a reality.

It's almost like you're just ignoring what I said to begin with.

Your post was that they needed to do this because of the drought. I pointed out that they didn't have to because a much bigger and much more important game, Super Mario Maker, is launching in a week. Case closed. 

Dravenet7 said:
I've been coming to this site for about a year and decided to comment now. This is kind of one of those reasons. His/her statements are invalidated by the lack(or rather abundance) of facts and he clearly has some general of agenda that strays from OT's. Why still argue? Its not really worth anyone's time.

OT: Didn't expect to see this sort of advertisment directly from NOA for an indie/Nindie game. PAX really must have helped ring a standout response or something.

Welcome to the site! (officially, at least)

But you're right. I'm not gonna waste my time.

Thanks for the (technical) welcome!

Funny how i celebrated that Reggie was acknowledging an excelent indie game and people attacked me.

People, that wont change the fact that the Wii U have 4 or 5 retail releases this year

Also, third party games are also games. In fact, MGS5 and Witcher 3 for example, have a better score than anything on the Wii U, so imo its very silly to ignore those games, and there are more.

AEGRO said:
Funny how i celebrated that Reggie was acknowledging an excelent indie game and people attacked me.

People, that wont change the fact that the Wii U have 4 or 5 retail releases this year

Also, third party games are also games. In fact, MGS5 and Witcher 3 for example, have a better score than anything on the Wii U, so imo its very silly to ignore those games, and there are more.

Better scores doesn't mean better games. Konami basically held reviewers hostage to write reviews for MGS5. Enjoy seeing the credits roll after every chapter.

You're basically saying that The Swapper on the xbone is better than SMM... Metacritic is flawed. Just look at the difference in scores between Disney Infinity 3.0 on the PS4 and xbone. It's the exact same game! Something tells me the xbone version is a lot closer to the truth than the reviews the PS4 version got. Disney is a rich company... but their games are terrible for the most part.

SMM has endless possibilities and will be enjoyed by more people than let's say TW3.

Anyway most Wii U owners own another console or PC you know...