By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie himself promoting Runbow on its last trailer

jason1637 said:
AEGRO said:
Four Retail releases on this year and there is not a drought? Is this real life?

Nope. Kirby came February Mario Party came March Splatoon May Yoshi June(or july) Devils Third August and Mario Maker next week. What does playstation have? the order and bloodborne?

And a bunch of big third party games?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
AEGRO said:
Funny how i celebrated that Reggie was acknowledging an excelent indie game and people attacked me.

People, that wont change the fact that the Wii U have 4 or 5 retail releases this year

Also, third party games are also games. In fact, MGS5 and Witcher 3 for example, have a better score than anything on the Wii U, so imo its very silly to ignore those games, and there are more.

Better scores doesn't mean better games. Konami basically held reviewers hostage to write reviews for MGS5. Enjoy seeing the credits roll after every chapter.

You're basically saying that The Swapper on the xbone is better than SMM... Metacritic is flawed. Just look at the difference in scores between Disney Infinity 3.0 on the PS4 and xbone. It's the exact same game! Something tells me the xbone version is a lot closer to the truth than the reviews the PS4 version got. Disney is a rich company... but their games are terrible for the most part.

SMM has endless possibilities and will be enjoyed by more people than let's say TW3.

Anyway most Wii U owners own another console or PC you know...

First of all, i reeeeeeeeeeeeeaally doubt that SMM will surpass TW3 sales. 

Two, Wii U owners HAVE to have another console. Even Iwata, may him rest in peace, acknowlege that the Wii U was a secondary console. Wii U only owners are missing like 90% of the games on the market.

but honestly i dont want to deviate the main topic of this thread, like i said. Kudos for the indie studio that made Runbow. Nintendo needs more games like this on its library.

chapset said:
jason1637 said:

Nope. Kirby came February Mario Party came March Splatoon May Yoshi June(or july) Devils Third August and Mario Maker next week. What does playstation have? the order and bloodborne?

And a bunch of big third party games?

Apparently, games like Metal Gear Solid V, Batman Arkham Knight, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, and the rest dont count bro.

AEGRO said:
Samus Aran said:
AEGRO said:
Funny how i celebrated that Reggie was acknowledging an excelent indie game and people attacked me.

People, that wont change the fact that the Wii U have 4 or 5 retail releases this year

Also, third party games are also games. In fact, MGS5 and Witcher 3 for example, have a better score than anything on the Wii U, so imo its very silly to ignore those games, and there are more.

Better scores doesn't mean better games. Konami basically held reviewers hostage to write reviews for MGS5. Enjoy seeing the credits roll after every chapter.

You're basically saying that The Swapper on the xbone is better than SMM... Metacritic is flawed. Just look at the difference in scores between Disney Infinity 3.0 on the PS4 and xbone. It's the exact same game! Something tells me the xbone version is a lot closer to the truth than the reviews the PS4 version got. Disney is a rich company... but their games are terrible for the most part.

SMM has endless possibilities and will be enjoyed by more people than let's say TW3.

Two, Wii U owners HAVE to have another console. Even Iwata, may him rest in peace, acknowlege that the Wii U was a secondary console. Wii U only owners are missing like 90% of the games on the market.

but honestly i dont want to deviate the main topic of this thread, like i said. Kudos for the indie studio that made Runbow. Nintendo needs more games like this on its library.

It will double them (PS4 + xbone combined). NSMBU sold over 5 million already, sales TW3 can only dream off.

Samus Aran said:
AEGRO said:
Samus Aran said:
AEGRO said:

It will double them (PS4 + xbone combined). NSMBU sold over 5 million already, sales TW3 can only dream off.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/9/8751113/the-witcher-3-sales

Wanna bet? (4 million in 2 weeks)

Around the Network
AEGRO said:

"celebrated"

AEGRO said:
The drought is real, they have to take advantage of this oportunities and promote every game that comes out on the console, indie or not.

No, this is a post about the game and the very first statement is a WIIWOO WAS NO GAMES post. People came here for a trailer, not for the 5001st post about a games drought.

Nobody is arguing that there wasnt a drought before, you're arguing with an imaginary person so you can sound right compared to this made up person.

Also, you say the wii u will have 4 or 5 releases, clearly ignoring a lot of games, then go on to say 3rd parties should count on the other consoles.

AEGRO said:

Do the other guys NEED a Wii U then? Is it really impossible for a person to just be content with the games they have on a console? In this case the Wii U?

AEGRO said

but honestly i dont want to deviate the main topic of this thread, like i said.

lol

AEGRO said:

That's mostly on PC. I said PS4 + xbone combined.

SMM will outsell it. And we're comparing 10M userbase vs. 35M+ userbase. TW isn't even worthy to clean Mario's shoe.

Smear-Gel said:
AEGRO said:

"celebrated"

the other consoles.

Im not saying that the Wii U "will have", im saying that you can literally count the Wii U retail releases of this year with one hand, exclusives or not. That is factual.

Samus Aran said:
AEGRO said:

That's mostly on PC. I said PS4 + xbone combined.

SMM will outsell it. And we're comparing 10M userbase vs. 35M+ userbase. TW isn't even worthy to clean Mario's shoe.

The good old user base/attach ratio LOL

SMM wont outsell TW3, if you wanna bet you know where to find me.