By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie himself promoting Runbow on its last trailer

AEGRO said:
chapset said:
jason1637 said:

Nope. Kirby came February Mario Party came March Splatoon May Yoshi June(or july) Devils Third August and Mario Maker next week. What does playstation have? the order and bloodborne?

And a bunch of big third party games?

Apparently, games like Metal Gear Solid V, Batman Arkham Knight, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, and the rest dont count bro.

Ofc they matter but the wii u has only gone one month without a game after a game released. Thst not a drought. And what about those people who bought playstation and xbox for only exclusives?

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
AEGRO said:
chapset said:
jason1637 said:

Nope. Kirby came February Mario Party came March Splatoon May Yoshi June(or july) Devils Third August and Mario Maker next week. What does playstation have? the order and bloodborne?

And a bunch of big third party games?

Apparently, games like Metal Gear Solid V, Batman Arkham Knight, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, and the rest dont count bro.

Ofc they matter but the wii u has only gone one month without a game after a game released. Thst not a drought. And what about those people who bought playstation and xbox for only exclusives?

I don't think there are many people like that out there. I've bought a PS4 to play games, be it exclusive or not.  

danielrdp said:
jason1637 said:

I don't think there are many people like that out there. I've bought a PS4 to play games, be it exclusive or not.  

im talking about those that buy consoles for exclusives and have a pc.

Hope this doesn't mean Reggie will be the next Nintendo president since it's the first appearance of one of the CEOs since Iwata's death, but probably I'm reading too deep into it

Luke888 said:
Hope this doesn't mean Reggie will be the next Nintendo president since it's the first appearance of one of the CEOs since Iwata's death, but probably I'm reading too deep into it

Yes you are reding too deep into it.