By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Looks Like NA is getting a special edition for XCX

David_Hernandeez said:

Tootylicious said:

Goodnightmoon said:
wow! That looks better than the Europe special edition!

How does the European one look like?

Alright, that looks fine, but it hasn't been revealed how the contents look?

Around the Network

Man, that looks so awesome!
(sees price)
YIKES!!
Well, I better start saving.

Looks really nice!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

How much money do I need to pre-order this at Gamestop? - It's the only retailer I can go to.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Fap Fap Fap!!! Gonna fap to this day 1

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

NOA starting to realize they can't treat their North American fan base like crap probably because it will bite them in the rear end when the NX launches. Nice to see.

Find it really weird that the songs are on a a USB.. would prefer a CD, but oh well..

Really expensive though D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

That is sexy as fuck.

Kinda on the fence atm, but I'm most likely getting it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

It says you can now pre-order the special edition, but I can't find where exactly you can. Bestbuy and Gamestop don't have it up. Same with Amazon.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Platina said:
Find it really weird that the songs are on a a USB.. would prefer a CD, but oh well..

Really expensive though D:

But its a custom USB! not just any USB, but I see a few problems with this also like formating the USB for some reason...