By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Looks Like NA is getting a special edition for XCX

Gonna see if I could pre -order this babu @ Nintendo World manana... Wow it all looks soo pretty... I would have paid $120 for it let alone the $89.99 price tag

Around the Network

EU am cry.

I was gonna pre-order it... but chose not too cause I was considering buying from Bestbuy... now I feel like I should have gotten it from Amazon...

They should make it so as many people can pre-order it as they want and then make the ordered amount + more.... that's how Atlus does it.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Phew, glad I pre-ordered. I want that art-book.

still no other retailer offer it ?

Around the Network

That was a sweet collectors edition. Would like to take some from the European version and some from this to make it flawless! Regardless, happy for Northamerican fans! =)

cant get my hand on the Amazon pre order.... :(

I don't know how i managed to pre-order this yesterday!!, that custom usb sealed the deal for me.....

Now if only someone at NoA changed their minds and give us a physical release of Fatal Frame V......

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

Wanted the art book but the rest was like meh, not to mention I am still somewhat torn on whether to get the physical disc or download it, which they said was better given all the loading and such required for the game.

I guess that decision is now out of my hands anyway.

Is any place other than Amazon carrying the preorder?

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com