By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Looks Like NA is getting a special edition for XCX

Jon-Erich said:
Is any place other than Amazon carrying the preorder?

No, at least for now Amazon it's the only available option and it's currently sold out.

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

Around the Network

That glowing USB is so sick

I imagine that Nintendo only gave like 50 copies to Amazon :P.

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

xwolf7 said:

you think it be that limited ?? i dont see anywhere claim it a limited edition but a special edition!

Damn, 89?! Going g to ha e to be a cheap ass and get the regular version.... maybe if it was 69...

Around the Network
quisuis said:
xwolf7 said:

you think it be that limited ?? i dont see anywhere claim it a limited edition but a special edition!

All special editions are limited. Limited and special are two words used the same way when it comes to physical items. If it's a special edition, you can guarantee it's limited in some way. Granted, xwolf7 was using a joke to make the point that Nintendo doesn't tend to allocate much stock for, well, a lot of things. Nintendo seems attached to producing the absolute minimum of an item they possibly can.

LuckyTrouble said:
quisuis said:
xwolf7 said:

All special editions are limited. Limited and special are two words used the same way when it comes to physical items. If it's a special edition, you can guarantee it's limited in some way. Granted, xwolf7 was using a joke to make the point that Nintendo doesn't tend to allocate much stock for, well, a lot of things. Nintendo seems attached to producing the absolute minimum of an item they possibly can.

thx for the reply... now just hope i can see this on canadian retail store! i want to PO it

Can't preorder in Canada yet it seems. Our Bestbuy and EBgames site is super slow when it comes to this.

quisuis said:
xwolf7 said:

I'm sure more places will be taking orders soon. However, that doesn't mean they won't sell out right away.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

That custom usb hype.