By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Metal Gear Solid V Thread, Game Breaking Bug Discovered!

Tagged games:

Conegamer said:
Mr_No said:

I'm sure it won't, since you can gain the MB coins by other means.

Whilst true, you also have to think that it could be like a "Freemium" game where the MB coins are earned incredibly slowly so you effectively have to buy them to get everything. I doubt that's the case, but you never know.

Yeah, I have to see how fast you earn them before I can jusge whether it'll be alright or not 

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Mr_No said:

I'm sure it won't, since you can gain the MB coins by other means.

Whilst true, you also have to think that it could be like a "Freemium" game where the MB coins are earned incredibly slowly so you effectively have to buy them to get everything. I doubt that's the case, but you never know.

Let's not be pessimistic though. Should be an awful lot of fun!

Oh, trust me. Despite hearing rumors about the game here and there, pessimistic is the least thing I am

Nice thread. I'm hoping one of the local stores break the street date, so I can play it over the weekend.

Mirson said:

Nice thread. I'm hoping one of the local stores break the street date, so I can play it over the weekend.

Heh, nice. They'll not be using that sign too much in the future I don't think

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I'm in but I won't actually look at this thread until I see the end credits!

Around the Network

I wonder if Kojima made any Kinect exclusive tricks or any touch pad trickery. I mean this is the guy that made a game powered buy to sun. He has to take advantage of these cool hardware games!

Got my copy. 

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Going to pick my copy up in about an hour.

Huzzah!

After watching some more gameplay i've seen just how much content there is in this game, its amazing!

Really hype for it now! :P

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Now I need to decide if I want to play it now, or wait until it releases Worldwide so I dont feel guilty.

Edit -

Here ya go. Steelbook goodness.