By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Metal Gear Solid V Thread, Game Breaking Bug Discovered!

Tagged games:

Chevinator123 said:

New trailer was amazing :o but i really hope Kojima didnt spoil something big Is Big Boss Skull face??? Or maybe it was a throw back to BB getting burnt in MG2.

Also, new avatar!

You make a good point. Been trying to avoid spoilers but it's been tough...let's try and keep spoilers in spoiler tags like here as well, thanks!

On and many thanks Captain! Glad you are enjoying it

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Have my collectors edition ordered on Amazon. Can't wait to unbox that bad boy!!

Glad that there's a thread like this. I really can't wait for next Tuesday. I wonder if there'll be some kind of midnight release for the game.

Mr_No said:
Glad that there's a thread like this. I really can't wait for next Tuesday. I wonder if there'll be some kind of midnight release for the game.

There might be but not around here sadly...will be downloading come midnight anyway so it doesn't matter too Much!

Can't wait! Starting Friday, I harass my game shop so they hand over my copy.

Around the Network

I pre-ordered the game from an online retailer, not realizing they don't make day 1 release dates lol - so I could be playing the game by the 4th-5th-6th. Frustrating too as I only saved 15$ with this retailer. I'd gladly cancel the order if I could and just buy it local.

I am immensely excited for this game. Started playing the series in the 90s with MGS1 which I borrowed from a friend. It's been my second favourite VG series ever since and I'm excited but also sad to play Kojima's last MGS game (seemingly). I have some concerns of course, like if the game will become diluted by it's reported 40 hours of length and if Keither Sutherland's voice will be distracting the entire game as it was in GZ. But there are so many more positive things that I've seen about the game so I'm really confident

I've been on black out since about 2 months ago, not looking at any trailers or reading any reviews. After the 2014 E3 gameplay demo I was certain this was going to be a great game. Unfortunately I was hoping not to see the Metascore of the game either as I wanted to go into the game not knowing what to expect. Unfortunately people on this website are obsessed with making threads about game's metascores - so I saw it by accident. At least it was high I guess lol.

ryuzaki57 said:
Can't wait! Starting Friday, I harass my game shop so they hand over my copy.

Good luck man! Let us know how it goes

Also Wright your memes are destroying my mobile data. Just saying. 

Liking the new trailer!

I'm pretty interested about customizing Mother base to defend from other players etc, however that is where the microtransactions come in, so I hope that doesn't hinder my enjoyment :(

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

b00moscone said:
Liking the new trailer!

I'm pretty interested about customizing Mother base to defend from other players etc, however that is where the microtransactions come in, so I hope that doesn't hinder my enjoyment :(

I'm sure it won't, since you can gain the MB coins by other means.

Mr_No said:
b00moscone said:
Liking the new trailer!

I'm sure it won't, since you can gain the MB coins by other means.

Whilst true, you also have to think that it could be like a "Freemium" game where the MB coins are earned incredibly slowly so you effectively have to buy them to get everything. I doubt that's the case, but you never know.

Let's not be pessimistic though. Should be an awful lot of fun!