By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Metal Gear Solid V Thread, Game Breaking Bug Discovered!

Tagged games:

We're here! It's out now! I need to go to work but you'd better believe it's on the download.

Anyone else got it? Any opinions?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Actually just downloading it as we speak!!!

Doesn't seem to be taking as long as I feared...obviously still some way to go though.

I think i'll be getting it physically.

Mystro-Sama said:
I think i'll be getting it physically.

That's obviously the preferred, but when you get it for free it's only logical to get it on PC.

Only 30 minutes to go!

So today's the day, at work atm, really hoping my girlfriends store had it in today otherwise I'm waiting til Thursday,

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

So one thing with the PC version of MGS V PP. It seems that according to users, if you have an Amd CPU, it might not work for u cause many of them are just getting a white window and then crashing. If you have an intel cpu, u should not have an issue like that but if you have an Amd CPU and u want to get the PC version of MGS V PP, I would hold out!

Other than that, Fap Fap Fap since the PC version looks amazing!!!

But of course, the ps4 version does hold up excellently and still looks stunning

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

So one thing with the PC version of MGS V PP. It seems that according to users, if you have an Amd CPU, it might not work for u cause many of them are just getting a white window and then crashing. If you have an intel cpu, u should not have an issue like that but if you have an Amd CPU and u want to get the PC version of MGS V PP, I would hold out!

Other than that, Fap Fap Fap since the PC version looks amazing!!!

But of course, the ps4 version does hold up excellently and still looks stunning

Damn that really sucks. Thanks for the heads up though! Hopefully it'll be a quick fix and will be patched before you know it.

Cant believe how much annoying it is to see the cast of each chapter after you finish it and it ends with directed by Kojima for each chapter then you get to see the fox engine logo and Konami logo between each chapter.

WTF is that people? Never seen any one do this in a game.

Frank_kc said:
Cant believe how much annoying it is to see the cast of each chapter after you finish it and it ends with directed by Kojima for each chapter then you get to see the fox engine logo and Konami logo between each chapter.

WTF is that people? Never seen any one do this in a game.

Azuras wrath did it. 

Keen to play this game. Hoping to get a few hours in tonight. Unfortunately uni work is about to pile up :( gonna need some serious time management to get through both haha 

Conegamer said:
Actually just downloading it as we speak!!!

Doesn't seem to be taking as long as I feared...obviously still some way to go though.

Damn it Cone, you know you've got the best wifi in the planet, its more than double mine T-T

Just started downloading, and its gonna take me about an hour and a half to download. HYPE

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi