By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There are officially seven Wii U games for 2016 so far (not including indies)

Soundwave said:
Paatar said:

I do not know what you're trying to accomplish by telling me this. Like I said before, the thread is only for CONFIRMED 2016 or later. 

Well if you want to be accurate then Zelda U is NOT confirmed for 2016 (it is listed officially as TBD by Nintendo and during the delay announcement Aonuma did not make any reference to a 2016 release date), and SMT x Fire Emblem is a 2015 title for Japan actually. 

I do not know what you're trying to accomplish by telling me this. Like I said before, the thread is only for CONFIRMED 2016 or later

Look at what is bolded that I stated..... so many times....

And yes, SMT x FE is 2015 in Japan, however it is going to be late winter 2015, and 2016 everywhere else. Pretty much a 2016 title in Japan and everywhere else it's 2016. So, that is why it's in this thread.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Wii U is deadddd, not a sigle game after this hollydayssss aoooohhhargghhhh caos caoooos, nintendo is dooomed!!!

Why isnt Xenoblade X in this list?

Nem said:
Why isnt Xenoblade X in this list?

Because it releases this year.

Zelda U and maybe Pokken, the rest are not my thing.

Around the Network
Paatar said:
Soundwave said:
If you want to be technical about it Zelda U is not listed as a 2016 title, just "TBA".

True. But I highly doubt it will be moved to 2017.

But it hasn't been confirmed so it doesnt count :P

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Zelda U

Those are the 2 I'm interested in.

Interested in zelda, will look into pokken tournament, but the rest seem either niche, small, or not my thing. Next year (along with this year) seem really drab compared to mario kart, smash, bayonetta, and donkey kong last year

midrange said:
Interested in zelda, will look into pokken tournament, but the rest seem either niche, small, or not my thing. Next year (along with this year) seem really drab compared to mario kart, smash, bayonetta, and donkey kong last year

Hmm.

It seems to me things are looking less likely for NX home console in 2016. Wiius software output looks no worse than any other year. Nearly every home console from them suffers a really bad final year compared to previous years. 2016 looks fantastic so far to me.