By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There are officially seven Wii U games for 2016 so far (not including indies)

Samus Aran said:
midrange said:
Interested in zelda, will look into pokken tournament, but the rest seem either niche, small, or not my thing. Next year (along with this year) seem really drab compared to mario kart, smash, bayonetta, and donkey kong last year

Hmm.

Bayonetta is not my cup of tea, I will admit. But I had to include it in the list of great 2014 games due to the reviews (a nintendo published game getting a perfect score on gamespot, it's gotta be good).

if smt x fe gets those kinds of reviews then I'll also change my opinion on that despite it being niche. I did it last gen with xenoblade.

Around the Network
midrange said:
Samus Aran said:
midrange said:
Interested in zelda, will look into pokken tournament, but the rest seem either niche, small, or not my thing. Next year (along with this year) seem really drab compared to mario kart, smash, bayonetta, and donkey kong last year

Hmm.

Bayonetta is not my cup of tea, I will admit. But I had to include it in the list of great 2014 games due to the reviews (a nintendo published game getting a perfect score on gamespot, it's gotta be good).

if smt x fe gets those kinds of reviews then I'll also change my opinion on that despite it being niche. I did it last gen with xenoblade.

SMT x FE and Xenoblade Chronicles X are indeed obscure, but not small and they probably have higher production values than all the other upcoming Wii U games barring Zelda U.

Only Zelda U interests me. :S

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Samus Aran said:
zippy said:
Yooka laylee??

Ha ha ha slow and steady wins the race :)

Samus Aran said:
Nem said:
Why isnt Xenoblade X in this list?

Because it releases this year.

Good point, i missed that part. Though who knows if it gets delayed. Lets hope not.

Around the Network

Only Zelda interest me from that list. That makes me sad

:/ too little..

Paatar said:

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Zelda U 

Pokken Tournament 

Project Treasure 

Mighty No. 9 - It's getting published and getting a physical copy, even though it started out as an indie. Which is why I am including this.

Mario & Sonic @ The 2016 Rio Olympic Games (god that's a mouthfull)

Yokai Watch Just Dance (only confirmed for a Japanese release, but it still counts)

Actually pretty excited for next year already. (Even though I would only get the top 4 on this list) Can't wait to see what else gets revealed. :)

Meanwhile:

-snip-

Old list from: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net

By the time we re heading into 2016, the list will probably 2x or more than above.

Also there could well be alot of titles not listed above, that actually have a 2016 release date on ps4.

- Moderated, Carl

List removed so people dont quote it any longer

JRPGfan said:
Paatar said:

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Zelda U 

Pokken Tournament 

Project Treasure 

Mighty No. 9 - It's getting published and getting a physical copy, even though it started out as an indie. Which is why I am including this.

Mario & Sonic @ The 2016 Rio Olympic Games (god that's a mouthfull)

Yokai Watch Just Dance (only confirmed for a Japanese release, but it still counts)

Actually pretty excited for next year already. (Even though I would only get the top 4 on this list) Can't wait to see what else gets revealed. :)

Meanwhile:

-snip-

Old list from: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net

By the time we re heading into 2016, the list will probably 2x or more than above.

Also there could well be alot of titles not listed above, that actually have a 2016 release date on ps4.

Another stupid inflated list to show how big is the dick of Ps4 but guess what, is FAKE

Most of those games are indies, and indies are not included here,some of them like Yokai laylee are also on WiiU and some games like Lego Marvel avengers are on wiiu too but they are not in the list, there also a bunch of games that are probably gonna be delayed, so make lists with sense, is not a good list just because is big, jesus, there are even DLC counted as a game in that list!! if you make a list with all the possible projects, dlcs, insignificant third parties and indies on the WiiU then the list is obviously way bigger than the Op but it would be a BAD list.

@Goodnightmoon, the point was 7 games is barely anything.
Why dont you make a Wii U release 2016 list, that has Indies and 3rd party on it?
(doesnt Mighty No. 9 fall under indie/3rd party btw?)

Im kinda curious how many games the Wii U so far will get in 2016.

"..so make lists with sense, is not a good list just because is big, jesus, there are even DLC counted as a game in that list!!"

I basically just copy&pasted it from http://www.playstationlifestyle.net

Point still stands, 7 games isnt really alot.

Of that list the only 2 games that intrest me are "Zelda U" & "Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem".

Thats not really alot to look forwards to for a intire year.