By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Realistically what exactly remasters could Sony bring to PS4

I never had PS3 and I am planing to buy PS4 in one point (waiting for one more hardware revision and price cut) so I am pretty interested for remaster for PS4.

Sony already said more remasters are coming. We already have The Last Of Us, Good Of War 3, Jorney, we will have Beyond: Two Souls, Heavy Rain and Nathan Drake Collection.

I think it's pretty obvious that Sony will consider only 1st party titles.

What do you think realistically what exactly remasters could we see on PS4?

I think/hope they will bring Shadow of Colossus and Ico, I would love Puppeteer too.

Around the Network

All games of last gen and populär games from the ps2 era

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

The Last Of Us, GoW 3, Jorney, Beyond: Two Souls, Heavy Rain and Nathan Drake Collection.
well and

NI NO KUNI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD Remastered Collection
Ratchet and Clank REMAKE
Metal Gear Solid 4 maybe
Demon’s Souls/Dark Souls would be nice

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Infamous 1 and 2 Remastered

and thats it, Resistance or Little Big Planet i dont think so

Considering that based on the reaction Sony has shifted literally all their resources towards remastering games I think it's safe to say that they will manage to release around 3 remasters a year, because that's just how shit they are.

I would love to Play Heavenly Sword again without those nasty Framedrops all the time!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

I think they will prefer collections.
Infamous
Ico/sotc
Demon's souls
Maybe God of war after people were upset with just GOW 3.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Killzone, Infamous, Beyond, Heavy Rain

They should make remasters of PS3 classics like Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I'd like to see a remake of their customer service

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Resistance would be ideal. Motorstorm too.

Though with them being willing to do single titles like GoW3, anything is possible.