By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Realistically what exactly remasters could Sony bring to PS4

i'll be speaking in terms of games i'd buy.

valkyria chronicles
echochrome
fat princess (although here i'd actually prefer a sequel)
beyond
rachet and clank(s) (the reimaginantion looks perfect though so more of that would be great)
puppeteer
more pixal junk games

i also think gravity rush 1 will get ported along side a ps4 announcement of gravity rush 2.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Looking at the games I actually bought for PS3, the only one that makes sense is Heavy Rain. The FPS games wouldn't be worth the effort. And even with Heavy Rain, with the story told, I don't see myself double dipping.

If they don't go all lazy with it, they could include the Madison DLC as well as the promised Ethan and Norman's own adventure (which never happened because they ditched them for the Move edition, then never came back for those). I was honestly curious when David Cage announced that we would get to see how Norman got his scar, considerin he's my favourite character of the game; the remaster version would be a great moment to do so, and give a small incentive to players who already beat the game.

d21lewis said:
One word (though I didn't buy it): PlayStationAllStarsBattleRoyal

i loved the game but it needs a sequel and fixes some of the orginals issues,.. not a port.

Demon's Souls. Or is it forever doomed to be the underloved child of Miyazaki
Also Dark Souls because Ive not played it, and until I do I refuse to play Dark Souls 2 and 3.

ktay95 said:
Also Dark Souls because Ive not played it, and until I do I refuse to play Dark Souls 2 and 3.

How can Sony remaster a Namco Bandai game?

Around the Network
DrakeBros said:
ktay95 said:

How can Sony remaster a Namco Bandai game?

With Bamco's permission of course

katamari

Wipeout... make it even more prettier

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Ratchet & Clank Future Collection
Ape Escape Collection (Would freaking love it)
Dark Cloud Collection
Dark Souls Remastered
inFAMOUS Cole's Legacy Collection
Killzone Trilogy
Quantic Dream Collection (Ft. Heavy Rain & Beyond 2 Souls)
Heavenly Sword Remastered
Resistence Trilogy
Jak & Daxter Collection
Sly Cooper Collection
Ico & Shadow of THe Colossus Remastered

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

they should focus on getting games we already own on PS now and allowing ppl to play them for free..... if ppl see PS now actually works and takes 0 hdd space... more ppl would jump on the service..... which is the Netflix of gaming (or it is getting there..... needs another 100 games at least)

mM