By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony says it’s ‘very likely’ more remasters are coming

pokoko said:
More games? Those bastards.

and its usually the best ones, and in higher resolution and running at better frame rates!

those evil bastards!

Around the Network

Resistance trilogy!

Ill just wait to play the remastered remasters on PS5 thanks.

in all seriousness Remake>Remaster.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

I just hope they are PS1 and PS2 remasters because I never owned those two consoles. I'll pass on anything PS3 though.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Well Sony has more games worth remastering than the competition, so not surprising.

Around the Network

The Resistance trilogy, Motorstorm and Killzone 2/3 would be great.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I could see them remaking Resistance (all of them), and (I really hope!) the R&C future games (including Nexus!). We also have B2S which is basically confirmed

Of course people will complain, but they really aren't remaking that much more than last gen. Last gen we got, from the top of my head, R&C collection, Sly Cooper collection, Jak & Daxter collection, GoW collection, ICO & SoTC and GoW Origins (PSP games) collection. That's 5.

This gen so far we have gotten TLOUR and NDC (soon at least). Then add B2S, Resisance and R&C, and we end up with...........5.

It's nice of them to make my PS3 feel like a current gen console

I'm all for this. Give me DQ8 remastered please. Warhawk and Infamous also!

The PS5 Exists. 

mZuzek said:
Sigh. This is getting pathetic really fast. I can't believe people actually support this.

If people weren't willing to put up with this crap, consoles nowadays would still have a thing called backwards compatibility.

Well MS is offering BC but still catch shit.

If you dont like remasters, don't buy them. I wouldnt mind playing some remasters if they look better and achieve 60 fps.

The first time I played numerous PS2 games was via remasters. I could have played them on PS2, but I opted for objectively superior ports.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)